You're the only one who makes me (cum)

"So... what do you want to do today?" Ian rolled towards Mickey for the second time this morning. Smirking. He knew what he wanted to do he just needed Mickey to agree.

Mickey rubbed his fingers slowly up Ian's arm "dunno" he paused "we could just stay in bed?".

Ian hummed, pretending to be thinking about what they could do "we could... or we could go to Disney world?" He suggested, his cheeks beaming.

Mickey rolled his eyes, "do you really want to go to that shithole? It's going to be full of fucking kids crying to their parents for shit that is clearly marked too high for monetary gain not happiness" he paused "actually it sounds like Franks favourite place".

Ian laughed "okay, but in this perfect world of yours, did you not imagine us taking our kids there?"

Mickey pecked Ian on the cheek "I did, but do we really have to go now? I don't want to drive for six fucking hours to see that shit"

Ian rolled his eyes "fine" he pouted "we can stay here, but can we at least watch Brave?" He smiled sweetly, his eyes pleading Mickey.

Mickey sighed "Fine, but after we watch the Godfather and maybe have more sex?"

Ian smiled the biggest smile before rolling out of bed and walking towards the tv to get the remote "I'll order it, I think they charge it to the room"

Mickey sat up "did you think we were paying for this dump?" Raising one brow with a smirk on his face.

Ian turned around to face Mickey "legging it are we?"

Mickey nodded devishily. Ian jumped back into bed before leaning against Mickey and whispering "in that case... let's order room service and order some porn"

Mickey smirked "I like that idea. I'll order room service"

Ian nodded while flicking through the porn channels looking for gay ones to purchase. "Maybe we could" Ian paused, his cheeks growing red "do what they do" and nodded towards the tv showing a gay couple trying out some of the moves in the Kama Sutra.

Mickey gave a devilish grin and hung up the phone. Throwing his body on top of Ian's he kissed him once again. In between kisses Ian pressed play on the tv, Mickey glanced over to see what one of the guys were doing and followed.

They followed the moves from the movie to the second. They tried doing it doggy style, cowboy, air ride, 69, the butterfly and the swing. They scratched, bit, spat and licked every inch of each other's body. It's never been more erotic.

Once the movie finished, Ian sat up panting, sweat dripping off every inch of his body. They had done every move they could, Mickey's body was covered in scratches, his arse cheeks bright red from the slapping and Ian's neck was almost bleeding from the bite marks Mickey left giving him hickeys.

They both slumped further into the bed, trying to catch their breath back.

"That was amazing" Mickey huffed, placing his hands on his chest before rubbing his face and stretching.

Ian modded before getting up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, filling up a glass with water and walking back over towards the bed. He rummaged through his overnight bag and pulled out his bipolar pills, taking one in his hand and swallowing it with the water. He than passed the glass to Mickey who gulped the rest of the water.

Ian chuckled "we need to stay hydrated if we want to continue" he winked, glancing at the front door.

He had to double take but he was pretty sure he just saw someone. He looked at Mickey and back at the door "did you not shut the door when you came from reception?" He smirked.

Mickey shook his head "shit" he sat up before getting out of bed and walking towards the door, a woman was stood there shocked at what she's clearly just witnessed. Ian and Mickey, both standing there completely naked with a shit load of scars and bruises on their bodies staring back at her.

Mickey didn't think twice before grabbing his coat, getting the gun from his pocket and aiming it at her.

She screamed and threw her hands in the air. Ian ran towards Mickey, grabbing his shoulder "don't" he pleaded.

Sighing, Mickey walked closer to the door "fuck off" he warned and slammed the door shut.

He turned to Ian, threw the gun across the floor and grabbed hold of Ian's waist before throwing him against the wall and kissing him once more.