chapter 6

A/N- WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING WITH THIS!!! THIS IS SO STUPID WHY DID I EVEN START THIS?!?!? But yeah, Another turn of events in this one. Tell me what you think please :) . Feedback welcome.

Don't know if there is a Trigger Warning or not... somewhat mentions of self-harm and abuse. Other than that... please enjoy.

Luke's POV:

I had been lying in bed, waiting for Ashton to get done talking to Michael. I was waiting up to find out which side of the bed Ashton wanted to sleep on, but I was exhausted. After about seven minutes of them talking, though, I started dozing off. My eyes were closed and I was nearly asleep, but then Ashton walked into the room. I decided to just keep my eyes shut.

Are a few more minutes, Ashton finally laid down in bed. I felt him shift around for a bit before he began speaking.

"Lukey, I know you're sleep right now and probably can't even hear me, but I saw something today that really worried me. I hope they're not from what I think they're from... maybe you got attacked by a cat or something, but those scars," Ashton whispered, thinking I was really asleep. I began to panic. Ashton continued.

"Your so amazing, Luke. I don't know by you would do something like that to yourself. But, of courts, I would probably never gain the courage to tell you that while you're awake," Ashton sighed. "Anyway, I asked Mikey to talk to you about it tomorrow since he would probably be better at having this kind of conversation than me. I hope you don't be mad at me for telling him what I saw, but I just don't want anything to happen to you. If anyone deserves that, it's me... but anyway, goodnight Luke," Ashton finished and laid down right next to me, we were almost touching.

I was really panicking for two reasons. One: Ashton knows about my self harm scars. Two: Michael's probably gonna talk to me bout it I the morning. Why me...

I wasn't mad at Ash for telling him anything. If they would've stuck around long enough, they would have found out anyway. But I was still worried.

After I was done freaking out, I felt even more tired than before. I slowly drifted off to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would be like.

~~~~~~~~~

Michael's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Calum's head on my chest. He was wrapped around me like a koala and there were quiet, barley noticeable, snores escaping his lips. It was adorable.

I looked down at him and almost 'aaawwwww'ed at the sight.

Calum's dark hair was going in all directions. He was, as said before, wrapped around me like a cuddly koala. He was wearing one of my oversized sweaters (that he must have stolen from me because I've been looking for this one), and it was hanging off one shoulder, exposing his soft perfectly tanned skin. And there was a faint smile on his plump, red lips that I really wanted to kiss in that moment. So I did.

Not caring about morning breath right then, I shifted a bit, but didn't wake him, and slowly leaned down and gave him a soft kiss.

Calum slowly opened his dark, chocolate brown eyes and smiled up at me sleepily.

"Good morning, Mikey," he whispered, rubbing his eyes.

I smiled and pecked his lips again. "Good morning, baby. Sleep well?"

He nodded shyly. "I like it when you call me that," he said quietly, blushing.

I chuckled at his absolute adorableness (AN- adorableness... is that even a real word? Hmmmm :-P )

"Well then, I'll have to call you that more often," I teased. Calum nodded and snuggled into me again.

"What time is it, babe?" Calum asked with loud yawn.