They both remembered the events from last night. They weren't supposed to.

"I think I'm gonna head out." Joe pointed to the door and then ran his hand through his hair. His face expressionless.

"Hey Joe wait-" Octavia started and rushed over to the door to catch Joe before he exited. "I just... I wanted to say I'm sorry." She quieted her voice so that only Joe could hear here.

"Don't be sorry, it was sweet, I just wish that you would've been sober." He said dryly, not even making eye contact with her. "Also, I think I'm gonna take a rain check on today's practice." He commented, and then he was gone, and the door was closed quietly in her face. Slamming it probably would have hurt less.

She turned around slowly as everyone jerked their heads away from Octavia, pretending that they weren't eavesdropping. "I get it, I'm a walking disaster, you don't have to pretend like you don't notice." She stated and then quickly made her way back to her bedroom.

"Well, I think Lucy and I are going to take off, right Lucy?" Rami asked after a long pause of silence, pleading in his eyes for her to take a hint.

"Yeah, of course, let me grab my stuff." She caught on and turned to grab her shoes and purse in one hand, and took Rami's hand in the other, and left.

Gwilym noticed that Lucy had taken his hand, and he smiled at the fact that maybe something good did come out of last night. He hoped so at least.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the rest had left, Gwil decided that maybe he should at least attempt to talk to his sister, even though he would probably just piss her off more.

He went to knock on her door, and just as he was about to he heard:

"Go away Gwilym. I'm not in the mood to talk." She sounded rougher than what she did ten minutes ago.

"You have to at least talk to someone." He rested his head on the door. She could be so difficult sometimes.

"Not you."

"I'm the only one here."

"Good thing I have a cellphone."

"And who are you going to call?"

"Fine, come in." He could hear her eyeroll.

When he walked into her room, he expected it to be typical Octavia: unmade bed, messed up closet, and dressers stacked with anything and everything. But to his surprise her room was immaculate.

"What the?" He looked around in awe.

"I couldn't sleep... I woke up at like three and I don't know..." She noticed his reaction.

"Are you sure you don't need help? Last night was-"

"Last night helped me." She shot back.

"There's no possible way that that helped you, I couldn't even begin to describe how awful-"

"I did what I felt was best."