Chapter 20

Tyler and I decided to stay at his parents house for a couple extra days since we were having a good time. Everyone else went out to dinner and a movie, but Tyler didn't feel like it, so I stayed back at the house with him. With nothing else to do, we decided to play jenga.

"I'm going to go get a water, you want one?" I asked standing up from the floor. Tyler shook his head and began setting up the blocks for another round. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two of the reusable water bottles his parents had, and set one on the counter, and filled the other one up with the fridge. "Do you want ice?" I yelled.

"No" Tyler yelled back. I finished one bottle, and started the other. When both were full I walked back into the family room and sat on my spot on the floor in front of the coffee table, across from Tyler.

Not much longer after we started, the tower fell over and I sighed. We weren't very good at this game. I started picking up the blocks again when I noticed a little slip of white.

"Hey what fell in it?" Tyler asked. I shrugged and picked it up, finding a little slip of paper. I opened it up and smiled. In Tyler's hand writing I saw the words 'I Love You.' I smiled over Tyler ad he smiled back at me. I stood up and walked around the coffee table and leaned down and pressed a kiss to Tyler's lips. I pulled away and pressed my forehead to his as I straddled his lap.

"I love you too" I said, my lips brushing against Tyler as every word left my mouth. I pressed my lips to his gently. Pulling me closer, Tyler deepened the kiss, running his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed him and parted my lips, his tongue slipping in my mouth seconds later. He grabbed around my thighs and stood up as I trailed my lips from his lips to his jawline and continuing down to his neck.

He walked up the stairs and to our room, kicking the door closed. He gently pressed me against the wall next to the door, bringing my face back up to his. I ran my fingers through his hair and he ran his through the ends of mine, the force of him pressing me to the wall holding me up, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Tyler? Macy?" Lori yelled. Tyler pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine and groaned. I laughed and unwrapped my legs from around his waist.

"We can't just have one nice night?" he asked and shoved him slightly.

"What do you expect? It's your parents house, you can wait" I said and Tyler sighed.

"It's really hard" he pouted and I shook my head. I walked to the door and opened it and walked out.

"Suck it up" I smirked over my shoulder. I heard Tyler chuckle from behind me, quickly catching up to me. We walked into the family room with the rest of Tyler's family. Tyler sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap, resting his head on my shoulder since there was no where else to sit on the floor. "How was your night guys?" I asked.

"It was nice" Lori smiled "I miss my kids, I wish you two came with us" she raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry mom" Tyler said smiling "I didn't want to go out" he shrugged.

"It's fine, I'm just happy you two came for thanksgiving" she smiled. She got up and kissed Tyler on the forehead and giving me a hug before she headed upstairs to go to bed.

"We should go to bed too" Tyler said standing up and holding his hand out. I grabbed it and stood up. We said goodnight to everyone and then headed upstairs. I shut the door to our room and fell onto the bed. "You're not going to change?" Tyler laughed pulling his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

I groaned and sat up. I scrunched my nose up and pulled off my shirt and grabbing Tyler's from the floor and putting it on. I layed back on the bed and lifted my lower half and pulled my pants off, and then crawled back under the covers. I looked up at Tyler who was standing across the room with his arms crossed showing off his muscles, as he laughed at me.