"Is that him?" Milan stage-whispered loudly. Lucas nodded.

"We're fucking psychics," Ralph said from where he sat the dining table. Lucas scoffed and rolled his eyes at him.

"Where are you?" Lucas asked Jens.

"Out and about. Would it be okay if we came over?"

Lucas pulled the phone away. "Can they come over?" he asked Milan. Milan looked up from the bowl (that damn flour).

"Is Robbe with them?"

"I'm assuming Robbe with you guys?" he said into the phone.

"Yeah." Lucas nodded.

"They can come." Milan turned his attention back to the mixture, turning his mouth down into a frown. Lucas chuckled lightly at him.

"Milan said yes."

"Ah, hell yeah." Jens said something to the guys and it sounded like they all kicked off on their skateboards. Lucas remembered that he still had Jens's. Which was his now. He smiled.

"Oh, another thing."

"Yeah?"

"Have you told Milan and Ralph about, uhm, about us?" Lucas heard Jens's board speed up, heard him kick off again.

"Yeah, I've told them." He looked up at them and they both made aww faces, eyebrows turning up, mouths turning down. Ralph and Milan looked at each other.

"Considerate!" Ralph said. Milan nodded.

"So sweet."

Lucas shushed then. "You can act as gay as you want," he said into the phone.

"Ah, hell yeah. Okay." He paused, probably looking across the street. "We'll be there in a few."

"Sounds good," Lucas said softly.

"Byeeeee!" The phone clicked off.

When Lucas looked up, (he'd ended up staring at the floor as he listened to Jens's voice) both Ralph and Milan were looking at him. Smiling.

"Fuck off," Lucas said shyly.

- - -

"Lucas, will you be my whisk holder?"

Lucas watched a video on his phone, absently responding, "I will be your whisk holder," and holding his hand out. When the whisk was placed in his hand, he startled slightly and set his phone down as he held the whisk over the mixing bowl. Milan used a large spoon, or a small ladle, to pour batter into the pan.

The doorbell rang and Lucas nearly hopped off the counter before Ralph volunteered to answer it, seeing that Lucas was preoccupied with his whisk-holding.

"You'll see him in like ten seconds, you can wait, my little helper," Milan said without looking at him.

"I'm holding a whisk, that's barely helping."

"What would I do without you?"

As Lucas laughed, the kitchen door opened again, the guys coming in, Ralph, then Jens, then the rest.

"Hey, Lu," Jens said quietly as he immediately went to him, stepping between his legs and leaning in close. He kissed him softly, slower than just a chaste greeting kiss, and both of them got lost in it, Jens's hands drifting from his pockets to Lucas's legs. The room was completely quiet, and neither of them noticed until Milan said sharply, "Whisk," as Lucas's whisk-holding hand floated away from the bowl, dripping some batter onto the countertop.