relaxing day at home as a family!

Start from the beginning

Will then softly kisses Luca's forehead, making Luca happily look up at his Daddy.

"Aww! Wuca wuvs kisses, Daddy!" Harlow says with a big cheeky grin.

"Luca does love kisses! You can give him a kiss if you want, Harlow!" Will says to Harlow with big cheeky smile

"Wuv Wuca!" Harlow says as she rubs Luca's head softly, making Will smile proudly at her.

"Aww, good girl Harlow!  Good girl being so gentle and soft with baby Luca!" Will says proudly to Harlow, making Harlow smile.

"Wuv Wuca!" Harlow says happily to Will.

Harlow then tenderly kisses Luca a few times, making Will smile ear to ear.

"Good girl!" Will says softly to Harlow.

Will finishes feeding Luca his bottle and he begins to softly burp him on his shoulder.

Theodore happily walks over to Harlow, Will and Luca.

"Hi, Daddy, Harlow, and Luca!" Theodore says to Will, Harlow and Luca with a big grin.

"HI, TEDDY! HIII!" Harlow says as she runs over to Theodore and hugs him tightly.

Theodore then hugs Harlow back tightly, making Will awe loudly.

"Aww! That was so so sweet." Will says as he watches Harlow and Theodore hugging each other.

"Hi, Theodore! What have you been doing, bud?" Will asks Theodore as he continues to burp Luca on his shoulder.

"Hi, Daddy! And I colored! I colored this picture, Daddy!" See! I colored dis, Daddy!" Theodore says as he happily holds up his panda bear picture proudly so Will can see it.

The panda bear that Theodore colored is blue and black, which makes Will giggle and smile at Theodore's creativity.

"I really love your picture, Teddy! It is so so nice!" Will says to Theodore.

"Tanks, Daddy! I wuv it too!" Theodore says as he giggles and smiles ear to ear at Will.

"You're welcome, Teddy!" Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

Luca then burps loudly on Will's shoulder, making Theodore and Harlow both giggle and smile at him.

"Good boy, Luca! Good boy!" Will says as he tenderly kisses Luca's cheek.

"Yay, Luca!" Harlow and Theodore both happily say in unison to Luca.

A few minutes later, Benji walks down the steps with his school laptop and school headphones in his hand.

"BUBBA! BUBBA! BUBBA!" Theodore and Harlow both happily yell in unison at Benji with big cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Hi, Teddy! Hi, Harlow!" Benji says as he smiles at both Theodore and Harlow.

Theodore and Harlow then both run over to Benji and they both hug him tightly. Benji then happily hugs Theodore and Harlow back.

"Hey, bubba! Did you finish all of your schoolwork for the day?" Will asks Benji with a big smile.

"Hi, Daddy! And yes, I am all done with my schoolwork for the day!" Benji says as he puts his school laptop and school headphones away.

"Awesome job, bud! I am so proud of you doing all of your schoolwork by yourself and staying right on track." Will says happily to Benji, making Benji smile ear to ear.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Benji says as he hugs Will and Will hugs him back.

Will then kisses Benji's cheek as Benji rubs Luca's head and smiles at his baby brother.