05: The Room Change

I'm sorry that this chapter is late! I have like, 3 assignments for English, a music test, and a science test + assignment , and a french project and GAHHHH! I hate school so much right now.

Dedicated to onedirectiion_ because I love her Louis fanfiction

I met Little Mix 1/11/12 or 11/1/12 for the Americans. They are all cupcakes.

The gif is of Aaron Johnson, who is Freddie. You may recognise him as Robbie from Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, as the gif is from that movie.

I also love British slang.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night was warm. The air conditioner blew through the house like a giant gust of wind and my window was slightly open, revealing the deserted school grounds. I lay awake on my bed while downstairs my sister has her Katy Perry CD on full blast and my mum is washing pots and pans. I rub my hands over my forehead and tried to block out all the disturbances going on underneath my floor.

                Eventually, it was no use. The noises seemed to be getting louder and louder. The only way I could block out the sounds was to open up my laptop and plug my headphones in. Unsurprisingly, I logged onto twitter. Ever since I created my account it has become my addiction. Since no interesting tweets appeared on the home page, I decided to message Zayn.

                It still felt weird to say 'Almost every day after school, I talk to Zayn Malik'. It felt kind of...surreal, in a way. But as my mum says, you have to remember that celebrities are just like us. They sleep, eat, work and do everyday things. Even though they're portrayed as extraordinary people on  television, they are only human. Maybe Zayn isn't human though. Maybe he's some hybrid species that has advanced sexiness. Yep, that's it.

                I typed a quick message.

                Hey :) What are you doing? x

                I must've sounded like an over attached girlfriend...oh well. I received a reply about a minute later.

                Just chilling with the boys x

                These 'x's that we put at the end of our messages are just for fun, right? I mean, its not like he really likes me or anything. But I have to admit that I'm kind of curios as to why we put them at the end of our sentences. Is it an automatic thing, do we do it by instinct? Do we do it in a friendly way or do we actually mean 'x' as in kiss...

                Well, I sign off the same way as Zayn and I'm not even sure why I do it, I'm sure he doesn't know either, so Avalon, stop thinking he likes you in that way, he hasn't even met you before. End of discussion.

                My mind went blank. I had no idea what to reply with. It seemed like we had already covered all conversational topics in previous talks, so there was nothing to converse about. I typed random letters on my laptop so the text looked like a giant bunch of mess, then I quickly deleted it and repeated the cycle. Think. Think. Think.. What can you and Zayn talk about?

                Without even thinking beforehand, I quickly typed something in the textbox and clicked send.

                You're in London, right?

                He replied back almost instantly.

                Yep. And I imagine you’re still in Leeds