Chapter Fifteen

Without thinking any further ay ibinaba niya ang mga labi kay Beatrix at siniil ng halik ang dalaga. For the first time in a long time ay pinili niyang sundan ang instincts kaysa sa matinong pag iisip.

Her lips felt soft against his. He delved in deeper and let his tongue explore the sweetness of her mouth, this time, walang pagmamadali but instead, he was taking his sweet time tasting every crevices. Narinig niya ang bahagyang pag ungol nito sa ginawa niya.

God! He feels as if he was a river hungry for the rain, na para bang ilang tag tuyot ang pinag daanan. Dinala niya ang isang kamay sa buhok nito, and gently caressed her hair, down to her face. Pumailalim ang kamay niya sa batok nito, as if making sure na hindi ito kakawala sa halik na iyon.

He paused the kiss and looked at her face. Beatrix's eyes were shut, her lips were moist from his kiss and slightly parted.

Damn it!

Muling sinakop ng mga labi niya ang naghihintay na mga labi ng asawa. Inayos niya ang posisyon so that he was properly on top of her. Tila may sariling isip ang mga kamay niyang nagtungo sa strap ng pantulog na suot nito at ibinaba iyon. Beatrix did not protest, sa halip ay puro ungol lamang ang kumawala sa lalamunan nito, na lalong lamang nagpa sidhi sa apoy na tumutupok sa kanyang pagkatao.

He gently slipped her top down, until it was gathered in her waist. Ihiniwalay niya ang mukha rito to gaze at her.

"you're very beatiful, love" he ushered

Her eyes opened pagkarinig sa sinabi niya. Nasa mukha nito ang pinaghalong pagkapahiya dahil nakahantad ang kahubdan nito sa kanyang harapan, ganoon din ang pagkagulo dahil sa narinig na tinuran niya.

"Touch me..." he commanded, as he took one of her hands and guided it towards his chest, pababa.

He saw how she bit her lower lip. Her eyes reflected excitement and anticipation.

Sumunod ito sa ipinapagawa niya hanggang sa makarating ang kamay nito sa garter ng pajama bottoms niya. Her hands stopped there and she looked at him with unsure eyes.

Muli niyang hinawakan ang kamay nito and encouraged her to go on, helping her remove that piece of clothing covering his body. He usually sleeps naked so he wasn't wearing anything underneath the pajama bottoms. Beatrix's eyes widened as she looked at him. Nakita niyang lumunok ito.

He was still holding her hand and he took it to his manhood "like this, princess", he motioned what should be done.

She obediently followed his instructions and he groaned in pleasure. He reached out for Beatrix's shorts and gently pulled it down, again, his eyes feasted on the beauty in front of him. Ang tanging naiwang tumatakip sa katawan nito ay isang maliit na piraso ng lace underwear.

He bent down and brought his mouth to her hips, he wanted to gently pull down that last piece of cloth with his teeth.

Mabilis ang mga kamay ni Beatrix na pinigilan ang ulo niya "w-what are you doing?" tila natatakot na tanong nito.

"Relax, princess... I won't hurt you" he said in a reassuring voice.

He gently tugged her lacey underwear down to her legs, with his mouth, doing it from one hips to the other. His breath on her skin down there must have added to her desire because she's unknowingly arching her body up, as if to grant him more access. Muli niyang binalikan ang mga labi nito and rewarded her once again with the sweetest, most gentle kiss he can give.

His lips trailed down to her neck, pabalik muli sa punong tainga nito "the last time, I did not love you properly, princess" he whispered "this time, let me show you what a real love making is" he flicked his tongue out and licked her ears, she moaned in pleasure, napakapit ito sa batok niya.