Ch.8 confession

~Sakura pov~

The sun shined through the blinds, I pushed my pink hair away from my face, turning to avoid the light.

Feeling something heavy on me , I looked down to see Ayame's brown locks, she was laid half on me half off , arm draped over me.

Slowly and silently , I slipped out of bed trying not to wake her up.

I sat on the window seat watching the sun rise, I liked Ayame but I didn't know what I was meant to do.

Does she like someone else ?

Sighing I decided to tell her when she woke up, it's now or never .

I turned my view from the sky to the brunette in my bed, her chest rose and fell in a rhythm and I could hear her lightly breathing .

Her beautiful hair framed her face perfectly and her face was calm, the light shone down on her making her look like an angel.

In this moment , I felt content but I knew it couldn't last.

~*~

~Ayame pov~

I groaned as the sun shone painfully in my eyes, rolling over , the warm spot beside me was gone.

Now I was fully awake, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

My eyes fell on Sakura's figure curled up on the window seat, she looked so peaceful and cute.

I'll admit I may have a bit of a crush on Sakura but it can't be, she thinks we are friends and I don't wanna ruin that.

As if feeling my gaze, she shifted in her sleep before eventually waking up.

I averted my gaze hoping she didn't see me looking .

"Morning." Sakura stretched, before jumping onto her feet.

I stifled a yawn, "Yeah morning!"

She looked down as if wanting to tell me something , "We should talk. I uh... I like you but not just as friends but more ."

A silence enveloped us, I was stunned she felt the same!

Sakura turned away dejectedly , I gasped quickly grabbing her wrist.

"I UH LIKE YOU TOO!" I slightly stumbled over my words as my face flushed bright red .

In turn, Sakura blushed.

I glanced down at her lips then back up to her eyes, we both slowly started leaning in, til our lips met and we shared a soft passionate kiss.

We both smiled, I didn't mind spending my life with the cute girl in front of me.

~*~

_____________________________________
422 words

A/n I almost forgot about mystic messenger and it brought back memories when I saw what YouTube video I put on this before