Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT

Začať od začiatku

'It wouldn't be bored if my Jenjen was here...' A pout then showed on my face.

Jennie's POV:

Today my hon is going to hold a huge duty which got offered by her parents. In this chance, she have to carry a bunch of responsibilities and I know it's a bit hard for her. But I can assure that stress will flee away from my boo after she tastes my pancakes. I deviously smiled at the box in my hand.

'See you soon.' Winked.

Our friends and I have a plan to visit her this morning, but without advance information because surprising is always the best.

We brought two cars, by the way, since my car couldn't hold those six crackheads together.

"Seulgi and Yeri're gonna be with me." - Irene said but suddenly got asked.

"Wait bitch! How about me?" - Joy surprisingly looked at her and we only blinked cluelessly.

"You know I can't tolerate loud voice, and imagine having a loud ass bitch like you in my car?"

"Fuck you Irene." - Joy gave middle finger and continued, "You should have told me earlier so I would let my driver bring me here instead of letting my precious ass sit on your stink sheet."

"Oh then call them now. It isn't late tho, we're still at Jennie's residence." - Irene shrugged and nonchalantly got in her car while we were here, distracting Joy from attacking her.

"You bitch come back here!!! We gotta fightttt!!!" - Joy screamed out loud so we had to push her head in the car as quick as possible before the neighborhood threw shoes at us.

[Along the way]

"Bitch I swear I'll break that whore's neck as soon as I arrive." - Joy said fumingly.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, she did that to me. Grrr, fuck you Bae Joo Hyunnnnnn!!!" - She kept screaming her lung out and so, a hard smack flew right in her head.

"What the heck Kim Jisoo?" - Joy madly glanced at the backseat and my cousin gave another smack before uttered.

"Do you believe we can kick your ass out of this car?" - With that Joy properly sat back at her seat while silently cursed us.

Okay now we at least can have a two-minutes-peaceful-ride before we arrive the company. The front guards immediately bowed to us once we stepped in. I bet they know Rosé. The blonde girl started to guide us and we finally met a secretary who could bring us to where Lisa is.

We stepped in a glass elevator, it was pressed to 15th floor and a big office revealed in front of us once the door opened. 'Oh! so it's for my baby, huh?' The secretary then guided us before she excused herself.

Without even knock on the door, Rosé quickly pushed in and Lisa surprisingly showed us her shocked face.

"Omg, I didn't expect you guys visiting me. And babeee..." - She immediately jumped off her executive chair and ran to me. Whipped as she is.

The girl had a big smile from ear to ear when I told her I brought pancakes. She really looked like an innocent kid with that grin but not innocent at all when it came to this white rolled-sleeves shirt that showed me her hot strong arms. 'Gosh, that's sexy!' I pursed my lips trying to hide what I am thinking.

After Lisa excitedly took what I packed for her, she then gave us her office-tour. To brag you, this office is extremely big, I meant just for her alone. It got almost everything here, a restroom, bathroom, dressing room and even a mini bar that we can look outside from this 15th floor to loosen our stress. The whole room is covered with glass wall that outsiders couldn't see what the inside is and it is also soundproof because you know, Lisa loves her privacy. Smirked.