[♡]-bts.

NAMJIN
psycho.
! warning ! gore !

"jinnie-ah, what are you holding?" namjoon questioned, seokjin smiled, but it wasn't his genuine, sweet smile. it was...a different smile. he looked like a complete psycho.

"a knife, joonie." he said, playing with it. he suddenly groaned as the knife slid down his hand, causing a small cut. he picked it up again and placed it by namjoon's throat.

"no one else can have you, joonie. so i decided to do this." he whispered into the youngers ear. namjoon smirked as he pulled out a gun from his pocket.

"so you decide to play, don't worry, we'll both end up dead anyways." he laughed insanely as he pressed it harder against his throat, namjoon placed the gun by seokjin's head. "i have my finger over the trigger." he whispered.

"oh love, as i told you, we'll both end up dead." he repeated as he giggled. "so if you try pulling that trigger, i'm chucking this knife deep enough to behead you." namjoon chuckled. "baby, do whatever you please. you can't kill me." and namjoon was right. he can't.

seokjin tried pushing harder but he couldn't. he didn't want to. "see? pathetic. i would've chucked that knife deep down your throat." seokjin shuddered at the insult. "you're right, i can't, because you place a special part in my heart."

seokjin smirked, he kissed namjoon, which was long enough for him, to stab namjoons stomach.

"sh—shit.." namjoon groaned, seokjin smirked. "pathetic, a fool like you would easily fall for me. don't worry, i'll see you in hell soon."

and with that, seokjin chucked the knife into his stomach. he held namjoons hand as he let out a shaky breath.

"n—namjoon!" seokjin shouted, he sobbed into his pillow. "baby? what's wrong?" the younger asked softly, "h—had a n-nightmare...j—joonie you died! i..i killed you! and i killed m—myself too..!" namjoon sighed.

"baby, that'll never happen. you would never do such thing!" and that's when seokjin realised, he was lying. he saw bandages wrapped around both his and namjoons stomachs. "no. you're lying."

"you got me. now don't tell anyone. i'll slice your throat like how you threatened to slice mine."

surprised? no? okay
fooled y'all