[♡]-stray kids.

SEUNGJIN
scared.

"jinnie wake up please, jinnie i'm scared, please wake up..." seungmin shook hyunjin, hyunjin opens his eyes to see seungmin crying, he frowns.

"minnie, let me wash up first, here, you can have my plushie.." hyunjin stands up and goes into the bathroom.

seungmin sat down like a small puppy waiting for its owner to come back. he had the plushie in his hands. "ji-jinnie your- ha-hair.." hyunjin came out of the room, he had his clothes on, he smelled fresher than ever.

"jinnie don't lay down, i'll dry it.." seungmin took his towel and rubbed his hair, once it was dry seungmin ruffled his soft hair.

"the rain stopped, come here minnie~" hyunjin embraced seungmin, the small features got the best of hyunjin, seungmins cheeks, his beautiful glossy eyes, his cute smile, literally everything about seungmin just makes hyunjin go crazy.

"jinnie, your eyes are really beautiful, i can see the whole galaxy in it." seungmin cupped hyunjins face, staring into his eyes.

"hEY HOES- oh hey hyunjin, seungmin." chan hides his face in embarrassment. felix just laughs. "seungmin, you really do love hyunjin don't you."

seungmin giggles, hyunjins heart was literally getting attacked. "ugh! why are you so cute!" hyunjin attacks seungmin with a big hug.

i'm soft
suifjcckkdkfuckthisshitimoutsjsjxnsk
i'm dead why do i write things like this?!