[♡]-stray kids.

CHANMIN
peaches.

seungmin was constantly dozing off and it really caught chan's attention, seungmin's plump lips were shining. "seung, you okay? you're acting a bit weird." seungmin snapped out, they were at a classroom, a special one, just for the two. a teacher who had left a year ago gave them the key to the classroom. they've made it their little hideout.

"no...i'm not okay." seungmin has anxiety attacks from time to time, and chan knew that. but this time, it was worse. "fuck, are you feeling anything?" chan pressed a part of seungmins neck, making seungmin wince, that part felt very different, it felt harsh against his skin, he rubbed his neck, revealing a hickey. "seung, who did this?"

seungmin gulped and started to sob, he took out some wipes and wiped the rest of his neck, revealing more hickeys, there he took his big jacket off and lifted his shirt to show chan what he has done. "i..m–my father..i–i'm s–so-sorry...minnie is sorry..."

he said, small hiccups cutting his sentence. chan wiped his tears away. "seung, don't worry, i'm not mad, i love you." chan kissed seungmins lips, tasting the lip gloss.
peaches.

BIJJ I DIDNT WANNA DO THIS BUT I HAD TO FOR CONTENT CUS I LOVE YALL