[♡]-twice.

SAIDAHMO
say goodbye.
! suicide !

she didn't have time to explain, momo had seen everything. sana kissed dahyun and momo watched as her heart ached. "fucking hell! do you know how much that hurted me!? i thought you would never hurt me! your goddamn promises mean nothing! fucking take this promise ring! i don't need it, get out of my face kim!"

momo used the last name term, dahyun was crying, sana? somewhere...with someone else. "i said get out of my face! leave! take your fucking stuff and leave! i don't want you living in with me! go live with that bitch, you're too naive to even think she loves you!"

momo stormed out of her house, going to jeongyeon's apartment. dahyun packed her stuff and went to sana's home, she opened the door to see, sana..with a guy. dahyun cried her eyes out, she slammed the door and went back to her house, telling the person who had taken care of the house to leave.

"you fucked up dahyun, i hate you, i hate you, i hate you!" dahyun wrote something, a letter. a suicide letter. she wrote while crying, he tears falling on the paper, but she didn't care. she took out a chair and a rope that was in her shed. she set it in the living room.

she slit her wrists, wincing as she squeezed her wrist to make it bleed and hurt. "i'm sorry, i can't carry this pain anymore. fuck life." he hung herself, taking up all her strength to stab herself right at her heart.

she was in the news, momo saw it. she felt, guilty? at the same time mad. "you didn't deserve the hate, but you needed it to learn from it, not to make your life worse. asshole."

she came back to her house, she planned something. something that she may regret, but something that will make her feel better. she spotted sana, under the bridge where she always hangs out. alone, of course. momo raised her gun, pointing it at sana's head.

"sana, see you in hell." she grinned insanely as she pulled the trigger.

bang!

this might be too much
like
she asked for something sad not something weird wtf gi
yep this is trash
t-r-a-s-h