Nikhil: Bhai, you don't need to thank us. She is our sister. We will do anything for her.

Aman: And also who will loose the chance to tease ASR.

Arnav just smiled at them and they went downstairs to start breakfast. Till they reached dining table, Khushi started eating.

Aman: See here we are waiting for her but look at her how she is eating without us.

Nikhil: Ha Bhai, see she is eating as she is starved for a month.

Arnav: No one can separate Khushi from food. Sometimes I feel that she loves food more than me.

Aman: tch..tch..tch, so Arnav is second priority in Khushi's life.

Khushi: Why are you people standing there ? Just by staring your stomachs won't fill itself. Come and eat, we are getting late.

They settled themselves beside Khushi and having their breakfast.

Khushi: Nani will you come with us in evening. We are going out to enjoy our weekend.

Sumitra: No beta. You people go. But be careful with boys as they will surround my one and only beautiful granddaughter like honeybees to a flower.

Koushik: Maa, you don't have to worry about that, these three are there with her.

Khushi: Ha... Why not. Afterall they are my three personal bodyguards. Apart from them, Annie arranged an army for me. No boy can move within a metre distance from. You know what chachu, my classmates fear me because of my bodyguards.

Arnav: Cookie, if they are fearing, then that is their problem. They don't have to fear if they don't have any bad intentions.

Khushi: You are saying as if you allow a boy near me even to be a friend.

Preeti: Beta, they are doing this for your safety. You know right. So, you just co-operate with them for their satisfaction.

Khushi: As if they will ever get satisfied.

Koushik: That is also correct. But we can't do anything in this

Boys finished their breakfast and went outside to take out the car.

Nikhil: Pari come, we are waiting.

Khushi: Ha coming Bhai. Bye Nani, Chachu and bye Chachi. By kissing theirs cheeks, Khushi came out and sat in the car.

Arnav dropped Nikhil and Khushi at their college and left from their promising to meet them in evening for outing.

University College London

Both Nikhil and Khushi entered their college. As they still have time for classes, they went to canteen where they met Lavanya.

(Lavanya Kashyap - 22 years old

Khushi's one and only bestie from last eight years , the first time Khushi came to London. Daughter of Vikram and Sruthi Kashyap. Very lovely and crazy girl similar to Khushi. Had a crush on Nikhil which is known to Khushi. Studying psychiatry.)

Lavanya: Hi Nikhil. Hi Khush, looking gorgeous as always.

Nikhil: Hi La. Wishing her, he went to meet his friends

Khushi: Hi La, what's special, you are looking energetic today.

Lavanya: Well today is last working day of week. So from evening, we are free to do as we wish. So what's the plan today.

Khushi: We are going out evening. Don't know any specific place but let's see where they will take us.

Lavanya: They ?

Khushi: Nikki Bhai, Aman bhai and Arnav.

Lavanya (teasingly): Oh.. I forgot how can your Annie leave you alone among other boys.

Khushi (blushing): Nothing like that.

Lavanya: I know ok. By the way Khush where is your army ?

Khushi with irritation: Must be somewhere near me.

Lavanya: Khushi don't be irritated. They do this for your safety. You know what happened years back right.

Khushi: Yeah, I understood. But I have to divert my three personal bodyguards.

Number one - Arnav

I can't do anything in his matter as his concentration will be on me only.

Number two - Amu Bhai

I have to search a Bhabhi for myself. You know, now a days girls are not that good. Some are bad. So we have to do lot of hard work.

Number three - Nikki Bhai

You have a crush on him. So proceed with that. I want you as my Bhabhi.

So mission Bhabhis start - One I have and I have to send a search party for another one.

Lavanya: What ? Are you crazy ? Iam .... bell rang indicating it's time for their class.
I will see you later. We have to talk on this matter.

Khushi ran from there saying my future Choti Bhabhi leaving a blushing Lavanya behind her.

During lunch

Lavanya is waiting for Khushi to make her appearance. When she saw Khushi entering, she was about to question her but she saw Nikhil behind Khushi along with his friends.

Khushi sat beside Lavanya and on other side of Khushi, Nikhil took his place and placing his order for food. Due to Nikhil's presence, Lavanya stayed silent. After finishing their lunch, they went to attend remaining classes.

Evening

After classes, Lavanya and Khushi are walking to parking lot where Nikhil is waiting for them.

Lavanya: Khush what is that in the morning about me and Nikhil.

Khushi: Well... It's simple I want you as my Bhabhi.

Lavanya: You know right, my father may not accept this.

Khushi: Uncle will accept.

Lavanya: How can you be that confident.

Khushi: Your father won't get a better son in law than him. I am not saying this just because he is my brother. You yourself know how he is. Even uncle know about him. So he won't object. I will make him agree. You don't worry about that.

Lavanya: Ok.... But I just have a crush on him. Even if it is more, it has to be two sided. We don't know what Nikhil thinks about this.

Khushi: La don't worry. Similar to you, Nikki Bhai also likes you.

Lavanya excitedly shouted: Really ?

Khushi: Yes really, he likes you.

'Who likes who Pari ' asked Nikhil. They didn't observe, they reached parking lot.

Khushi: Nothing bhai. We are just talking randomly. Come we are getting late. We have to get ready before that grumpy man reaches home. He will take house on his head if we are not ready on time.

After bidding bye to Lavanya, Khushi left with Nikhil in their car send by Arnav.