"Then come Namjoon hyung. He is the clumsiest in all of us. Whatever he touch's break down. He broke 3 doors, almost every sunglass he owns and many other things. But he is our leader who is really intelligent. Beauty with brain type."

"And my best friend, Park Jimin. We all tease him because of his short height. He is the smallest in our groups, just like our baby. Yoongi hyung is an inch taller than Jimin. These are my friends. The rest two you know" He finished.

"2?" I asked him. "Yeah. It's me and that bunny. He is also in our group. The maknae" Taehyung stopped the car. I looked around and saw that we are at the mart.

"Sounds like happiness" I smiled at him. He nodde like a kid which made me go aweeeeeeee.

We both got out and entered the shop. We started looking for the stuff we need while I continue talking, "But I didn't see your friends at the wedding?" I asked him.

"They are touring around the world without their 2 maknae!" He pouted making me want to kiss his lips and say, 'cute'.

"Oh okayyy. I hope I'll meet them someday" I squeaked. "Sure. I'll call them over when they are back" He said and we reached the counter. We paid for the stuff and went back home. It was not 10 in the morning and my stomach was really making noises which I hope Taehyung didn't heard.

I got out of the car because he said he'll bring the bags. I smiled while walking to the door when I saw a man trying to open the door. He was moving the handle which made me glare at him. Thief's all over the world.

I ran to him and kicked him from back which made him fall on his knees. I wrapped my arm around his neck and started choking him.

"Do you think I'll let you go inside alive! You little bastard! I really hate thieves you know!!" I said while choking him.

"I-I know! But I'm n-not a t-thief noona!!" The person said as I quickly let go off him. "Kyun Du-ya!" I said while kneeling down.

He was coughing as if he drowned into the water.

"What's happening here?!" Taehyung asked confused. "Oh Kyun Du-ya? Why are you on the floor?" He asked us.

"Y-Your wife thought it's good to choke her own brother!" Kyun Du glared at me making me smack him. "I didn't knew it was you. I thought it was a thief trying to enter our house!" I sternly said.

"Whatever it is, stop causing a scene and enter inside." He said snatching the house keys from my hand.

I hissed as my hand started burning because of the pain. I looked at my palm which was now red and a big scratch on it. Why do he have to be so rude?!

I got up and entered inside following Kyun Du. I entered the kitchen and started making tea while arranging the groceries. I heard the boys talk about something. I took the tray of tea and walked out.

I placed the tray on the table and gave Taehyung the cup and sat beside Kyun Du. I don't want to sit beside the key snatcher! Taehyung just got up after drinking and went to his room. I was talking with Kyun Du when I heard.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung calling me.

"Coming! Yah Kyun Du, wait a minute. I'll be back" I said and jogged upstairs.

I reached his room and opened the door. I entered inside and saw him in suit. Is he going somewhere? "Do you need something?" I questioned.

"Breakfast. I want my breakfast. You have move your lazy ass fast. I have work" He said coldly making me frown.

'Bipolar?' I thought. "Okay." I shrugged and walked back down. I entered the kitchen and started making batter.

"Yah Kyun Du-ya!" I called him out. "Yes noona" He said as I heard footsteps come my way. I quickly wiped my tears which were falling since I came down.

He came and sat on the counter. I looked at him and asked, "Did you had breakfast?" He shook his head making me pat it.

"Good then. Eat and then go! It'll be ready in some time." I smiled. He started arranging plates and spoon. Such a cute baby. Once it was done, I served the food and Kyun Du sat down.

"Don't start eating. I'll call Taehyung and come" I warned him as he pouted.

I started heading upstairs. I knocked on the door to hear a muffled 'come in'. I opened the door and saw him adjusting his tie.

"The breakfast is ready" I told him and turned around. "Wait!" He stopped me.

I turned back to him with my eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry..." he said making me frown.

"For what??" I asked. "F-For being rude. I didn't mean it" He stuttered making me smile but I controlled.