Chapter 83 - Mistletoe Kisses

Start from the beginning

Stiles tilts his head back, a laugh falling from his lips as he pecks my lips once more and slides his hands down my arms to intertwine our fingers "Come on."

He pulls me away from the door to open it and leads me out into the hall. We head down the stairs and towards the kitchen before he finally fills me in on the mystery mistletoe being everywhere "So I was at the store getting everything I needed to make you dinner and there were these little girls there trying to raise money for their dance company–"

Smiling with those words I set my palms on the counter behind me and hop up to sit down. I scoot back so I'm not on the edge and Stiles moves to the fridge, handing me a Dr. Pepper that I beam at him in thanks for.

He chuckles taking a drink of his own before he continues "So they're just so little and cute– yet freezing and trying to sell these mistletoe bundles and I just– I obviously had to get one..."

"Obviously" I agree, completely genuine in my smile towards him and his big heart he has for the tiny humans.

He throws me a playful glare "Anyways– I asked one of the moms who was standing outside with them why they weren't inside or you know doing this a different weekend when it wasn't snowing– and one of the little girls piped up in the tiniest little voice, cracking from how much she was shivering that this was the only weekend they could be at the store and they couldn't leave until they sold them all..."

"So you bought them all" I fill in, my eyes lighting up I'm sure from how much I love this man standing in front of me.

He nods and lifts his arms out to his sides like he was Santa himself "I bought them all and seeing how much those kids smiled was so worth not knowing what I was going to do with all the fucking bundles."

I snort and set my drink down on the counter, flicking my eyes around the rooms I can see and connecting our gazes once more "So you got the whole inside covered– your dad is going to be okay with it?"

Stiles shrugs and walks over, standing in between my legs and setting his hands on my hips "I told him it was a romantic gesture for you, so he seemed okay with it– plus we're all going out of town for Christmas soon so he probably figures it doesn't matter because he won't have to look at it all for long."

I set my hands on his shoulders, sliding them up the back of his neck and into his hair as I run my fingers through the finger length strands "For me?"

Stiles breathes out one of his breathy chuckles and increases his hold on my hips as he licks his lips quickly "Basically I placed them above every space I've been lucky enough to kiss you in throughout this house"

I widen my eyes slightly, chuckling as I move my eyes around the ceiling "That's a lot of spots"

He chuckles and lifts one shoulder as he smugly replies "I know– you just can't get enough of me"

I take one of my hands out of his hair and smack his chest playfully "All right, all right"

Stiles jerks back with my smack, laughing the whole time before he scoffs lightly "Hey now it's not like I'm complaining– you know like at all"

"Mhmm" I smirk and place my hand back behind his neck as he leans closer, his lips almost touching mine as he whispers "Plus if it's not ridiculously obvious yet– I want you just as much, if not more, Adds."

My heart warms as I pull him closer, closing that miniscule gap between us and connecting our lips in another sweet, yet yearning for more kiss.

I pull back and rest my nose against his, watching as his eyes crinkle at the corners with his smile while I murmur just above a whisper in our small little cocoon "I love you, you big mistletoe buying goofball"

"I love you, my beautiful reason to buy all the mistletoe to kiss you anytime I want" Stiles states and pulls back slightly to kiss my nose and I giggle softly, shaking my head to clarify "You don't need mistletoe hanging from every space two people can fit just to kiss me anytime you want, I'm yours always"

Stiles' eyes flash, with that look that makes me feel the most loved I know I will ever feel and goosies to run down my arms in the best way possible with the intensity behind them, before he clears his throat "I will never get tired of hearing you say you're mine because I feel the same Adds, I'm yours always– however it's Christmas, so you know– kisses get to be festive and no one can say shit about it."

I lean my head back, a laugh falling from my lips before I lean back seeing his bright smile as he watches me and I shake my head softly "Fair enough– bring on more of those festive kisses please"

Stiles flashes his lopsided smile, a breathy chuckle falling from his lips before he leans in close and does just that– dinner forgotten for the time being.