"well now we will," Sagittarius crossed her arms.

Libra had been moving her clothes into her new room for and hour now. She was tired. Not because it was a long walk, his room was actually next to hers because of zodiac order.
She was tired because she owned a lot of clothes.

When she was finally done, she laid on her new bed. She closed her eyes for a second, realizing just now that the room smelled like him.
It smelled like new furniture, mint, and leather.

"we're back!" Leo yelled to get everyone's attention.
Scorpio and leo walked into a room filled with people glaring at each other.
"what now?"
"they invited royals so we are gonna invite villains too!" Aquarius said. Nothing after that could be understood. They were all yelling at each other.

"what did you bring?" cancer ran up to Scorpio to see what was inside of the heavy bags.
He placed the bags on a small table Pisces had set up. Cancer's eyes widened when she saw what was inside.
"there's no ice cream here...."
"ugh! This is what happens when we let the two of you make decisions!"
"what's so bad about a.... Heinyken?" a puzzled Pisces frowned.
"it's alcohol dumbass"
"oh"

Three hours later(it was a long ride from the west to the middle) four villains stood in the entrance of the mansion. Two redheads, one blue head with flames and a brunette.

Since the music was so loud, they had guessed that the party had already started. Which it kinda was because most of the people were there already.
They got in without having to knock.

"Lucas!"
"Capricorn!" the two guys bro hugged. Apperently the blue haired guy was named Lucas and his flaming blue hair meant he was hades' son.

"lizzie!" Aquarius hugged the brunnete. If it wasn't because of Aquarius' introduction, they would have no idea who her parents were.
Her kind eyes were nothing like her mother's.
Envy was the only thing visible in the evil queen's eyes.

"Draco? Lyra? What are you guys doing here?" Leo asked. His welcoming was nothing like the other villains, which didn't go unnoticed by the twins.
"well, when we found out about the party we told the rest of the idiots to not bother. We knew you guys did this party as revenge so we came prepared," Lyra smirked. She thought she had it all figured out.

"what? That's not a bit true!" Leo exclaimed.
"yeah, I didn't invite you for a reason," Capricorn rolled his eyes.

"whatever.. Where's the drinks?" Draco asked.
The signs sighed in disappointment but never the less, made their way to the pool.

Lyra was following Scorpio everywhere. Even when he went to his new room.
He looked around and sighed. White wasn't his color but he'd take anything over pink.

"oh Scorpio! Why did you lead me to your room?" Lyra giggled. Scorpio rolled his eyes.
"I didn't lead you anywhere. You were stalking me,"

Lyra gasped and said something stupid but Scorpio didn't listen. He was too busy focusing on the scent of the room.
Chocolate. Or maybe coconut.

"I'm getting mixed signals with Scorpio," libra confessed to Capricorn. She wanted to tell someone about the topic but she knew she could tell Gemini about it.
"what do you mean?"
"he keeps trying to apologize but look at him... He's with Lyra in his room.."
"maybe I could help you.. And you'd be helping me in the process!"he smiled. He looked like he had the best idea ever.

" what is it? "
"you might need some drinks first." Capricorn gave the girl a red cup. It was true. There was no way she'd be willing to do what he asked if it wasn't for the help of alcohol.

A few drinks later, the sixteen teenagers were drunk. They were either inside the pool or dancing near the pool.
Taurus fell twice but came back to continue dancing with virgo.

"hey lets play something!" leo said between chuckles.
"seven minutes in heaven!" Lucas yelled. Fortunately for some, the idea was discarded.

"how about spin the bottle... With a twist," Capricorn smirked.

"so someone spins the bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to choose who they want to kiss. Then the person who was kissed has to choose someone else other than the one they just kissed!" he clapped his hands, meaning he was done.

Some zodiacs hesitated. They already had a boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Not even alcohol made Virgo, Taurus, pisces and cancer play. They were smart. They went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

" ok I'll spin!" Lyra said. The twelve teens were sitting in a circle.
The bottle skinned until it landed on Aries.
"that's easy! She giggled. She only had to turn to kiss gemini's lips. He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss but was interrupted by Leo.
"time for the second kiss!" Gemini's eyes widened. What now?

He turned over to look at Aries who had a pout in her face.
"I didn't think this through...." she mumbled.
Then she whispered something to his ear.

Gemini got up from his seat and went over to aries' best friend.
"I trust you," aries shrugged. The alcohol had been responsible for this and Aries would probably regret this tomorrow. Heck, everyone would regret this tomorrow.

Gemini pecked Sagittarius' lips. It meant nothing, of course. Their hearts were attached to someone else.

The kiss only motivated Capricorn to his next move.
"spin the bottle Sagittarius..." he said in a low voice.

Sagittarius skinned the bottle and it landed on Aquarius.
"now.... I thought this through... Im not letting Leo kiss any other girl!" she stood up. She used her index finger to emphasize her point.

"but then you'll kiss another guy," Leo frowned.
"nope. That's where your wrong babe," she chuckled.
She sat infront of libra.
Without a warning, she kissed her.

Libra didn't have time to react. Aquarius was already making her way back to her spot.
"I love you," Leo giggled to Aquarius.
Of course, we all know some people enjoyed the show.

"well it's your turn libra!" Capricorn smirked at her.
He leaned closer to her and whispered, "this is where we make them jealous,"

Scorpio stared at her every move, expecting to see her come closer to him but she never did.
She turned to the left and kissed Capricorn.

Now, that's where everything went wrong.

Punches were thrown, vomit was all over the pretty garden, the music stopped, Taurus fell into the pool again, and most of them were running around in order to get away from the fight.

Well, we'll meet again for the next chapter to see the bruised, hungover, hormonal teens.