We all went outside to see an empty pool.
"ugh I hate my life," Capricorn face palmed.

"why don't we fill it up and in the meantime we get drinks, chips, cakes" Virgo suggested.
From my peripheral vision I saw Leo smirking.
"you know what that sounds like to me?" he asked as he looked over at Aquarius, Capricorn and then me.
No one said anything making Leo roll his eyes.

"pool party!" he said. Most of the zodiacs nodded. I chuckled knowing these royals had no idea of what they were getting themselves into. When Leo throws a party, it's wild to say the least.

"cool! Me and cancer will get the snacks," Pisces grabbed Cancer's hand. They were about to walk away for the groceries but I stopped them, "nope. Your probably gonna buy apple juice, crackers and ice cream," I rolled my eyes.

"what's wrong with ice cream?" cancer pouted. I looked over at the villains for some help to see the royals glaring at me for upsetting cancer.

"we'll get the food," I said. Then I turned to libra, "and you move your stuff to my room,". She raised her eyebrows, "what?
" please move your stuff to my room, "I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear how whipped this girl has me.

No one's pov
As leo and Scorpio were off at the store to buy food, the rest of the zodiacs were stuck getting the mansion ready.

Gemini and Taurus were filling up the pool. They had no idea how to do it in the beginning. Pools in the east are so fancy and expensive that all it needs is clapping and the pool is filled.

Gemini and Taurus were clapping for five minutes, confused. Aquarius and Capricorn stared at them with amused smirks.

When the clapping didn't work, virgo suggested using the hose.

It was so hot outside that the tow boys took off their shirts. Cancer had warned them about getting sunburned but they couldn't care less.
"enjoying the view?" Sagittarius startled Virgo and Aries who were sitting on beach chairs, infront of the boys.

The two girls blushed, blaming the sun instead of their shirtless boyfriends.

Thirty minutes had passed and the pool wasn't filled up yet. Gemini and taurus left the hoses inside the pool and sat with their girlfriends.
Virgo was saying something about the sun, which Gemini didn't understand. He looked around until his eyes landed on the hose. He got up and took a hold of it. He got closer, the water always hitting the pool until it didn't.

Taurus jumped when he felt the cold water hit his skin. Gemini held back a laugh and ropped the hose in the pool again before running inside.
Meanwhile, pisces, cancer and sagittarius were moving stuff around and decorating the area.
"I still don't understand why Virgo made us do this... It's only gonna be us, right?" Sagittarius said. She was putting fairy lights on the mini bar. Yes, they had a mini bar next to their pool

Cancer shrugged, "what if we invite some of our friends?"
"theyll be scared of them," Pisces mumbled. He didn't need to say their names. It was obvious who they were talking about.
If they hadn't been forced to stay in a mansion with them, they'd still think like the other royal friends. They'd think that the villains are just like their parents, but they found out it wasn't like that.

"you inviting more royals?" Aquarius asked. She sounded annoyed.
Befrie the signs could reply, Capricorn said, "that's not gonna be pretty.... I invited some of our friends too"
Their Jaws literally dropped.

"we didn't invite anyone!" Pisces claimed. The thought of being in the same room with villains again sent shivers down their spines. Sure they had met this four villains and liked them but they met the other villains in different circumstances.