Leilani & Jeremiah's lives with their parents

Leilani "LeiLei" "Lani" Lilakoi Ekaterina Donzitas, and her younger brother, Jeremiah "Jeremy" "JayJay" Damien Armando Donzitas, were at the Ocean Beach with their father, Joshua "Josh" Donzitas, and their mother, Layla "Lay" Donzitas. Leilani is 17 and Jeremy is 15. They go to Balboa High School in San Francisco, California, and they live in a beach house on the other side of town. Josh and Layla are both doctors, businesspeople, and retired wrestlers. It was Thursday, November 5th and Leilani and Jeremy were out surfing the waves at 5:30p.m.

Jeremy: Woohoo, Wave #10, baby!

Leilani: Whatever, I'm gonna beat you, anyways!

Josh: Hey, kids, out of the water, it's time to eat!

Jeremy: Comin', dad, better luck next time, LeiLei.

Leilani: You suck.

They got out of the water with their surfboards and ran towards their parents. Leilani laid down on her beach towel with a grunt and panted heavily. Jeremy laid down beside her and panted heavily. The Donzitas didn't know that they were being watched by Roman Reigns and Galina Reigns.

Layla: So, were the waves good?

Jeremy: They were awesome.

Layla: You guys ready to eat?

Leilani: I'm not ready to, I think I'm gonna go swim with my mermaid tail on this time.

Josh: Lani, eat somethin' before you go back in the water.

Leilani: Dad, you know, I can live underwater, if I really wanted to.

Josh: Yeah, I know you can.

He pinched her nose a little bit and they laughed and smiled at each other.

Layla: Okay, everybody, let's say grace.

Leilani and Jeremy sat up in unison.

Jeremy & Leilani (in unison): At a picnic on a beach?

Layla: Yes, whatever meal you eat, you should say your grace.

Josh: Just do it, you guys.

Leilani: Okay.

Jeremy: I'll say grace.

Leilani (half-laughing): You're not gonna pray to the wrestlin' gods, are you?

Jeremy (half-laughing): Yes, I am.

Layla (in a warning tone): Jeremiah.

Jeremy: I'm just playin', mom, I wouldn't insult God like that, okay, everybody, bow your heads.

They did what he said and held each other's hands. After saying the grace, they started eating the food that their parents made for them. Roman were watching them through his binoculars and he looked at Leilani. Galina got beside him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Galina: Did you find what we were lookin' for?

He took the binoculars from his eyes and kept looking at Leilani.

Roman: Yeah, all we need to do is attack, in due time, we'll have our babies.

Galina turned his face towards hers and he looked at her.