Chapter 9

After a long day of catching up and classes I had all my work that I had missed and luckily it wasn't that much.  Autumn and I had lunch together and then went our separate ways after since her next class was across the campus.  We shared a couple of kisses before she had to go which made my mood even better.  I could see myself possibly making something with her.  But the feelings I have for her aren't the same as Katie's.  I have to get over her thoughBefore I knew it all my classes were done and I was walking to my car seeing Katie leaning against it.  She was looking down at her phone not realizing that I was walking towards her.  Hm should I scare her?  I smirked and made up my decision.  I quickly ducked down and started to slowly get closer to her.  I figured scaring her from behind would be better so I moved myself so I could go around my car to get behind her.  Once I was behind her I jumped up, "RAWRRRR!"  She jumped up throwing her phone in the air and then struggling to catch it.  I on the other hand was on the floor laughing and crying.  I saw Katie taking deep breaths and glaring at me.  It only made me laugh harder and she couldn't help it apparently because I heard her laughing as well.  I only stopped when I heard a familiar voice.  "Looking good Katie."  I got up from the ground and said in a monotone voice, "What do you want Carson."  He didn't even look at me he was too busy eye fucking Katie.  Finally he looked away when I cleared my throat.  "I didn't think I was talking to you Violet."  He snarled at me.  I simply rolled my eyes not caring about what he did.  I outstretched my hand to Katie because she was too close to Carson for my liking.  She took my hand and when I was pulling her in Carson took hold of her other arm. 

"Come on Katie let's get out of here.  This girl is just dragging you down."  I was quick to let go of her hand and walk up to Carson with a pissed look.  He let go of Katie but was now in my face.  "Dude back off and go terrorize someone else."  He didn't move or flinch which is what I was expecting.  I shoved his shoulder, "Get," shove, "Out," shove, "Of," shove, "Here," I pushed him with both of my hands making him stumble.  I could see the rage in his eyes and when he was coming closer I felt someone push me hard enough on my right side to where I lost my balance falling to the floor.  Oh hell no.  I quickly got up and saw Charles standing next to Carson.  Carson looked over at Charles and said, "You wanted her now I am going to get my prize."  Carson smirked and walked to Katie who was frozen looking at me.  "Don't FUCKING touch her you BASTARD!"  I went to lunge at Carson but was caught by Charles instead.  I stepped back on his foot making him groan and stumble back.  I looked up when I heard yelling from Katie, "Get away from me!"  I saw her punching Carson which was working at first until he caught one of her fists and pinned it behind her back.  I started running to her when my foot got caught on something making me fall back to the ground.  I groaned out in pain and looked to see why I fell and Charles was crawling towards me.  I punched the side of his face and he looked over with the force but before I could land another he pinned my arms to my sides.  "Now I got you.  You're not going to be a dyke anymore once I am done with you."  He smirked and I lifted my leg kneeing him in his groin.  He immediately sat up holding it while it gave me the opportunity to punch him square in the face making his head snap back and blood pour out of his nose.

When he fell off of me holding his nose I jumped up and jumped onto Carson who was pressed against Katie on my car.  I could hear her crying while I did everything in my power to make him fall to the ground.  I immediately started punching him once we landed on the ground.  I stopped punching when I heard Katie start sobbing behind me, "V-violet s-stop."  For the second I was off guard Carson flipped us and started to punch me every spot he could find on my upper body.  He nailed me in the ribs and in the face.  When he heard people coming he stopped and looked around while I took the chance to land the last punch.  I grabbed my hand and used my elbow with my last bit of strength to hit him in the jaw.  He spit out blood and fell off of me breathing deeply.  I just laid on the floor until someone grabbed my arms sitting me up.  "V what happened."  Martin was looking at my face while I looked over at a sobbing Katie who was being held by Landon.  I spit out the blood that was accumulating in my mouth and said, "He wouldn't leave her alone."  I said while pointing to Carson who was still laying on the floor.  I looked around and saw Charles was also still on the floor and then looked at Martin.  "Could you take Katie home please.  I don't think she wants to see me after what I just did."  He nodded and helped me stand, "Are you going to be able to drive?"  I nodded and grabbed my stuff from the floor.  Turning back to Martin I said, "Take care of her, she is going to be shaken up for a while.  Just hold her and reassure her that everything is going to be fine.  Eventually she'll fall asleep from exhaustion."  He nodded and pulled me into a hug.  "Take care of yourself and you might want to get cleaned up.  Although I can see that it's not completely your blood that is on you." 

We both chuckled and I winced at the pain from my ribs.  "Thank God it's Friday right?"  He nodded with concern and I put a hand on his shoulder.  "I'll be okay now go with your boyfriend and Katie."  He nodded and walked over to them while I walked to my car.  Turning it on I quickly left to go home to clean up.  When I parked in my driveway I let out a breath of relief that I wouldn't have to deal with my parents.  I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder and walked to my front door.  Unlocking the door I made my way to my room to drop off my bag before I walked to the bathroom to clean up.  The first thing I noticed was my busted lip and cheek which from what I could tell where most of the blood was coming from.  I grabbed a hand towel and made it damp with the water before cleaning off my face.  Once my face was clean I inspected the cuts.  Not too deep which is good I would rather not have stitches.  I know well enough my parents wouldn't give a damn.  I sighed and looked at my shirt that had blood stains here and there.  Got to wash this.  I took off my shirt and saw a couple bruises starting to form on my ribs and stomach.  I knew that I was going to be sore from them and it was going to be harder to move.  "Ugh I should get an ice pack."  I walked to my room and dropped my shirt in the laundry basket and went to the kitchen to grab the ice pack.  I walked around shirtless because I really didn't care anymore and no one was home.  Once I grabbed it I walked back to my room locked the door and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.  I set the ice pack on one of my forming bruises and closed my eyes replaying all that happened in the last hour.