Chapter 36 "Snow day"

Start from the beginning

"Wait, where you locked in here all night?" I asked and my eyes widened even more. 

"Yeah, worst night ever" she said and sneezed loudly. "I think I have a cold. I'm not feeling really well..." she said going towards the door. "I'm tired and my whole body aches, I need to get out of here before I kill someone" she disappeared through the opened door and Niall and I stared at each other. I didn't know if I should ask what happened here or if I even wanted to know but I was curious. 

"Everything ok?" I said as I walked towards the food passing by Niall. He cleared his throat and looked at the ground. 

"I... I don't know. She's so difficult"

"Hannah?" 

"Yeah... yesterday was just so perfect and now... it's like if nothing happened. She completely ignored me" I turned around with food in my hands and handed some for Niall while I sat next to him. 

"Chocolate makes everything better, trust me" I said and he smiled at me. 

"Seriously, I don't know what to do" 

"Niall... Hannah... Hannah's just afraid" he looked at me with his blue orbs like if he was surprised of what I just said.

"Afraid of what?"

"Of falling in love. She doesn't want to get hurt"

"I know, but I won't hurt her" he said desperately.

"I trust you Niall, but she doesn't trust people that easily. You need to be patient if you really like her. Come on, let's go back to the house, it's bloody freezing here, I don't know how you slept here"

"There was no other choice..." 

Niall and I came back to the house and set the fire while I was getting breakfast ready for everyone. Zayn woke up and helped us as well before going to have a shower. Niall disappeared as well and the couples were still sleeping so it was just me now in the living room with my cup of coffee. In that moment I heard some steps going down the stairs and I looked at them. Harry was there with his hair all wet and comfy clothes while he looked at me. 

"Morning" he mumbled while he walked to the kitchen.

"Morning" I said back returning to my coffee cup. His presence itself made me feel really nervous. I still had no clue about what happened but I knew that it shouldn't have happened. I had a long sip from my coffee to get out of that room as soon as possible but when I was about to leave he said my name. I turned around and face him with sweaty hands.

"We should talk" he said and I shook my head. 

"Look... whatever happened last night, it shouldn't have happened, everything's in the past now. Dead and buried"

"That's the thing" he said back but I really didn't want to hurt myself anymore. "No-"

"Harry, it's ok, really. It's not a big deal" I said walking out of the room as quickly as I could and going upstairs. I saw Liam and Sophia getting ready for something I didn't know and then Louis walked out from his room doing exactly the same. 

"Hey, what are you doing here? Grab your coat! We're going out!" said Louis walking towards me.

"Where about?" I asked a little bit confused. I had no idea we had something to do today.

"We're going to explore in the snow. I don't know, but just grab your coat. Tell Hannah to get ready as well" he said really quickly and pushed me slightly to Hannah's and I bedroom. "I'll see ya downstairs in 5 minutes"

"Ok, ok..." I walked in the bedroom to grab my coat when I saw Hannah on the bed with the covers all up in her face and shivering. 

"Hey, are you ok?" I sat beside her and she really didn't look great.