Corey headed back into the house and joined his mother in the living room. "What did y'all talk about?"

Corey shook his head. "Nothing." Beyoncé let it go and just continued to watch tv. Corey sat quietly next to her and played on his phone. He sat there with her for over 30 minutes before he got bored and went upstairs to find something else to do. Beyoncé was able to watch an entire episode of her show before being bothered.

There was a loud knock at the door causing her to frown. It sounded like someone hitting the door with something hard. The sound was so alarming to her, she knew that tapping sound from somewhere. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. She popped up and paused the show, staring at the door to see if the knock would happen again.

The loud knock had alarmed Shawn as well. He quickly came down the steps with Corey tip-toeing behind to be nosy. "Who is that?" Shawn asked quickly.

Beyoncé shrugged. "Don't answer it." Just as she said that, the person beat on the door again. Corey crept to his mother's side, feeling a bit scared from all of the banging.

"Let me just see who it is." Shawn said and looked through the peep hole. "Man... it's Daniel's crazy ass."

"Huh? Where's Brielle?" She frowned. "Move, let me get it." Beyoncé headed over and opened the door. She was almost knocked over immediately due to the forceful way Daniel had entered her home.

"I'm here for Shawn's bitch ass." He said immediately, looking around until he locked eyes with him. "Oh yeah. Who a bitch now?" He asked once he raised the gun to his face.

Shawn frowned. "Nigga, get that shit out my face unless you prepared to shoot it."

"You think I won't?" Daniel challenged. "On who I won't blow your brains out right here and just walk away?"

"You think B going to let you just walk out of here, nigga? What type of drugs are you on?" Shawn was teasing, but Daniel was being dead serious and Beyoncé could tell.

"Shawn... shut up." She said slowly.

"Listen to your girl." Daniel advised calmly. He had his eyes fixated on Shawn and his finger on the trigger.

"Nigga, fuck you." Shawn said not caring about the gun being pointed in his face. "Bitch ass-"

Daniel fired a shot that was 2 inches away from Shawn's face. Shawn thought Daniel was bluffing, but immediately realized he wasn't. The shot left Shawn's ear ringing as it was so close to him.

Why is it that everybody that came in contact with Shawn became crazy? Did he give off some type of radioactive crazy vibes? Is crazy really a disease that can be spread through contact and conversation with Shawn?

It was ludicrous. Daniel had no reason to get this crazy, but he was sane enough to be sure that Brielle wasn't around. Dead silence filled the room. As everyone just looked at one another.

Corey was in total shock. He'd never thought he would be in this position right now. He told Daniel what happened as someone to confide in, he didn't know he was going to take it this far. Corey looked at the scared expression on his mother's face as she stood to the side of his dad. "Daniel." Corey whined scared of what could happen in this situation.

"Don't worry, baby." Beyoncé told him softly. "Just go upstairs."

"No." Daniel said quickly turning to look at him. "Get over there with them." He demanded so that he'll be able to see everyone.

"Why Daniel? Why are you doing this?" Beyoncé asked him trying to be sweet. Corey slowly moved to be in Daniel's sight. He didn't want to get shot, but he was prepared for Daniel to do anything.