When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

So many questions crossed my mind but I shook my head so I can continue talking to this boy.

"Umm, who's this? Do you happen to be with a cute freckled boy with you?", I asked and started to stand up from my seat.

"Huh? (Y/N)-chan, I'm the one you're describing just now. Izuku Midoriya! Your boyfriend~!"

My eyes widened and now that I'm hearing his voice quite clearly than earlier, he does sound like him when we were still kids.

But, this kid could be anyone so I really don't know if he's stating the truth so...

"Izuku? But that's impossible-"

"I-I'm serious, (Y/N)-chan! It's really me! Please, meet me outside the boy's restroom near Lunch Rush!", the boy continued and he sounded like he was on a hurry, "I don't want anyone to see me like this other than you".

With that he hanged up, leaving me confused and also shocked from what just happen.

Since I have no other choice rather than sitting her waiting for a few more minutes, I decided to head there right away.

...

Once I turned to the left corridor, I stopped at my tracks when I saw a little boy with a U.A. uniform covering his body since it was too big for him.

'There he is', I thought and went straight to him.

When the little boy saw my face, his face brighten and the moment I recognized the face, my eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, it really is you-"

"(Y/N)-CHAN~!!"

The little boy, who is actually Midoriya, ran towards me with his little feet while holding on to the U.A uniform that is covering him but since it was so big, he ended up tripping.

"O-Oww...", Midoriya said and held his knee.

I rushed towards him with a hint of worry and sat down on the floor.

"Are you okay?", I asked and looked at him.

When he looked at me, he nodded and just smiled brightly before he could give me a big hug.

'Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!!', I thought to myself and automatically hugged him back, 'It's like I went back in time to see Izuku when he's still little'.

"I'm okay, (Y/N)-chan! Hehe~", Midoriya said and smiled cutely, "Not a single scratch-"

He stopped talking when I started snuggling him and this made his cheeks glow red.

"So cute!! You're so cute, Izuku!!", I commented and started to squeal.

"O-O-Oh, t-thank you~! But (Y/N)-chan, we should really see, Aizawa-sensei. He's our next teacher after break time", Midoriya said and tugged the sleeve of my uniform softly, "I don't want him to think I'm slacking off or anything".

I snapped back to reality after having my moment of squealing with cuteness before I excused myself.

"You're right. Let's find him at the faculty!", I said and decided to carry him off the ground.

He hugged me close once I was able to carry him successfully and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Okay, (Y/N)-chan! Plus Ultra away!"

SO CUTE!!

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Midoriya and Bakugou playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons [I don't have the game yet but hopefully I will once the virus gone, huhu T_T] - Bakugou : "Grr, have come you get the good stuff, you damn Deku?" | Midoriya : "I just happen to find some nice minerals from the rocks. You can just-" | Bakugou : "Rocks?! I did that yesterday and nothing seems to be happening!!" | Midoriya : "But Kaachan, this game is not a competitive-" | Bakugou : "Well, it is for me! Oi, readers, out of the two of us, who will you play this game with? It would be me, right? | Midoriya : "H-Huh? But this is my book! You'll choose me, right, readers? | Bakugou : "No, me, Deku!" | Midoriya : "N-No, me!! | Todoroki : *pops out of nowhere* No, me | Midoriya & Bakugou : "Where did you come from?!" | Author : *sipping tea once again while watching the boys fight over you guys again*)