Chapter 4: 8th Grade

It's September of 2019. Camari was actually excited to be back because she'll see her friends again. She was happy to most of the people that she fucked with. Everyone she had seen wasn't really feeling the year already because of who was in their classes. For the most part Camari only wanted to see one person, Jamie. Jamie was somewhat late or just wasn't in the yard at the time. Camari didn't really care to see others expect Harley, Gee, Ray, and Jamie. As the day went on everyone was just getting used to their new schedules, their classmates, and other changes.
    A day or two past and Camari feelings for Jamie grew bigger and bigger. She had to tell someone. She wanna tell the crackheads cause they might fuck around and tell Jamie by accident. So Camari told one of her friends from 6th grade, Alan.
    So September 5, 2019 Camari told people she had a crush. Those people wanted to know who it was but Camari only told Alan. Jamie wanted to know so bad but Camari didn't tell her, at all.
"Who is it?" She said.
"That's for me to know and you to find out" Camari said grinning.
"C'mon, is it ummm.. Harley?"
"No!"
"Is it Gee?"
"No! "
"Is it Ray?"
"Hell no"
"Is it..... Me?"
Camari didn't know she was gonna ask that. It kinda caught her off guard.
"Ummm.. No." Camari said hesitantly.
"Then who the hell is it Camari!" Jamie said frustrated
"Someone. I might tell you later." Camari said jokingly
          Later that same day, Jamie was bugging Camari about who she liked. Then Camari gathered all her courage and said
                                                   "Y.  O.  U."
Jamie seemed liked she didn't care but Camari knew that she did. After talking about it they went back to their normal conversation.
         After school September 6, 2019, Alan was like "Did you tell her? What happened?" Then before Camari could answer Jamie jumped in and replied "Yea she told. Nothing happened." Alan looked at Camari. Camari shrugged in agreement. Later that night Camari and Jamie were texting and maybe flirting with each other a bit. Then Camari thought her heart had exploded from what she read. Jamie had said "And btw ur my gf now tanksss" In such shock Camari responded "Umm.. Ok"
          After that day, September 6, 2019, Camari and Jamie started dating. Camari was so happy. She felt like she was on top of the world each day. She missed the days where she couldn't see her girlfriend. Camari missed her on the days she wasn't in school. They had their first kiss. Camari was ecstatic. Jamie was the first to say "I love you" But Camari didn't respond because she was shocked. Then she kinda felt bad so she said it later on through text because it was easier to say it over text than in person.

     Camari was like this for 3 months. Just pure happiness.