Chapter 3: First meeting

Start from the beginning

"Both of you sit down" he said and I sit the other side facing Jeongyeon oppa. Director Kim clear his throat and he give Jeongyeon oppa a folder.

"The wildlife unit request a general surgeon and a nurse. Their current doctor suspend since he has molested in of the officers there. I gonna straight to the point. I want one of your doctor to send their maybe two that's better" Director Kim said and Jeongyeon gave me the folder containing the request from the wildlife.

"What about the hospital?" I asked

"Our hospital has a lof of doctors. So don't worry about it. Can I have a request?" Director Kim said that made us look at him.

"I want you and Dr. Hirai to send at tbe wildlife if thats okay with you. You can leave Dr. Yoo with Dr. Minatozaki" I widened my eyes

"Why me?"

"The wildlife unit request you actually. And Dr. Hirai is coming with you" he said and nodded my head. The unit want me so I accept it. Me and Jeongyeon oppa are walking back to out room.

"Are you sure that you want that? I mean we can switch, military units are full of guys. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes I can do it and I have trust on military soldier. Sana unnie and Momo unnie boyfriend are on the military so I have trust" I said and he nodded, he stop walking and I look back at him.

"I remember that Director Kim's son is on the navy, Momo's boyfriend" he said and I remember that guy, I think his name is Dahyun. I heard that he is Lieutenant already, he is cute and very funny guy.

"I met him once but after that I never see him again" I said

"Anyway, I'll get going I have dinner with Nayeon. See you tomorrow Dr. Myoui" Jeongyeom left after he take off his coat. I take off my coat and get my bag. I want to have a little drink to ease my stress. I miss alcohol.

I walked through the hallway when I bump into the woman who I hate the most.

"Ops sorry, next time Ms. Myoui look at your way. Gezz you are making me annoyed" Jeon Somi said I refuse to name her docctor since she is fucking annoying and making me pissed. She always thought that she is rival bitch I don't have any rivals.

"Yeah and next time look at your way also since we bump into each other. How come you bump into me if you are watching your way? Excuse me Jeon Somi I have something to do" I said and flip my hair. I walk elegantly towards my red BMW and get inside of it.

I am bitch if your are bitch to me. I don't care if you are daugther of the whatever powerful person. If you are wrong you are wrong. Before I start driving I text Lisa that I will go to her bar now. She better prepare a seat for me.

"Minari!" Lisa said as she run towards me, I hug her and she pinch my cheeks.

"Anything you want to drink?" I walk towards the reserved seat. I put my bag beside me and I close my eyes.

"Just a cocktail, I still need to drive" I said and Lisa get me a glass of cocktail. I watch the other people dancing in the dance floor. Bodies together and some are already making out.

"If I buy some beer and drink it in my condo. I don't have any problem now" I whispered and take my drink, I drink all of it. And stand up one shot is already enough.

"Lisa, I'll get going. Here" I said to Lisa while handing my card she refuse it.

"Its on me. Get home safety and sleep enough you like a zombie now" Lisa said and she laugh at me. I just chuckled and put my card back at my wallet.

"I will go now, bye see you if I have time" I said and hug her. She wave her hands and I smile at her.

While I was walkong toward the parking lot, I feel like there was someone who is following. I got chills and I walk faster now I regret wearing heels now.

"Hey miss beautiful, why you left the bar? We can have fun tonight" a drunk man said and he pull me closer. He is handsome but ew he fucking disgusting. I tried to let go of his hands but he is much stronger than me.

"FUCK! LET GO OF ME! HELP!" I screamed as loud as I can. I know my voice is low but I need loud voice of Nayeon unnie.

"Come on, I'm good at sex. Let's go" he said and I try to kick his but he hold my legs and start to touch it.

"Hey you bastard! Stop harassing her!" a manly voice stop her and I look whi is it. The new guy start to run and he punch the drunk guy in the face.

"Who the fuck are you?!" the drunk man said and he tries to punch the guy but he dogde it. I noticed the necklace that the guy is wearing. He is a soldier I believe.

"Miss watch out!" he shout when I feel that I was falling. He pull me closer but to my surprise. His fucking hands are on my butt. I slap him and stomp at his feet. He groan on pain and he fall on top of me.

H-he is so close and I can feel his manly perfume that is so addicting. I push him hard and slap him again. He glare at me and I saw his necklace.

Officer Son

"Pervert!" I said and left him there with the unconsious man. I quickly start my car and drive as fast as I can. I can still smell his perfume.

"Oh my god" I said
_________________________________________

Chaeyoung's POV

"What happen to your face, son?" my father asked as I sit down at the sofa. I massage my head and I remember that stupid woman who slap me.

"Just a weird woman who slap me" I said and he sit beside me. I can still feel the pain in my cheeks.

"Oh are you from the bar? You smell like a girl" he said and he start to smell me. I pull away his face and ignored him. My father is weird.

"Let me sleep" I said and I walk towards my room. She is beautiful but she is stupid.
_________________________________________