5. Meeting Cez

~You are the best thing I never planned.~

•5. Meeting Cez•

Shawn's POV

           It was about an hour before the Meet and Greet tonight for the Miami show. I haven't seen Camila and Nova since this morning and to be honest I miss them terribly. I was sitting in the room they had given me when I got here.

       Maybe I'll call Camila and see what they're doing. I quickly brought up the FaceTime and typing in Camila's name dialing her number.
It rang three times before Camila answered the phone.

     "Hello," she said smiling into the camera, "Hi Mila, how are you and little nova?" I asked sitting back against the couch I was sitting on.

She set her phone up somewhere where it could sit, she smiled "She just had dinner and now she's taking a nap so we don't fall asleep during her favorite persons concert and her first concert."

I smiled with a blush appearing on the apples of my cheeks, "I think your her favorite person but I'm okay with being her second favorite."

Camila laughed grabbing her curling iron as she began to curl her hair, she looks stunning in the beautiful makeup she had put on. "What are you staring at?" she asked glancing back down at me through the phone.

"I'm not staring I'm just looking at your gorgeous face." I said watching as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"So what time do you think you'll be here?" I asked taking a sip of the water that was sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

"Well I'm finishing up my makeup and hair, then I just have to throw on the outfit I'm planning on wearing. Then I'll grab Nova and we will be on our way." She said placing one last tight curl into her hair.

"Well I can't wait to see you both and Cez is super excited to meet Nova." I said watching as her face light up when I mentioned Cez, I know how much they truly love and appreciate each other.

"I can't wait to see you too and Nova already misses you. Earlier she kept asking for Dada and broke my heart. Yes I kept correcting her trying to tell her your uncle Shawn but it didn't work out. I can't wait to see Cez, I've missed him terribly." She said happily as she applied a small amount of mascara to her eye lashes.

       "Alright I'll see you soon?" I asked her watching as she smiled, "Of course. See you soon Shawn." She said blowing a kiss through the camera before the camera went dark.

       "You really do love her don't you?" Cez said walking into the dressing room / hang out area I was in. I looked towards the ground and nodded yes, "Yea I am."

Camila's POV

        I was trying to pick an outfit to go with my hair and makeup. I had a black dress and a romper that was also black. I decided on the black romper, it was gorgeous and me made feel beautiful.