Prologue

...

"They of perfect Faith..."

"Ascended"

"And he who abandoned his..."

"Lorded over the Abyss"

...

"Why...?"

Y/N said out loud before being cast into the void by his brothers. Y/N reached out to them, in hope they would help him and that this was a misunderstanding, but... They just smirked. They smirked at their fallen brother.

Y/N's eyes widened in shock as tears started to fill his eyes, not knowing why his brothers will betray him. He loved his brothers with all his heart and always tried to make them stronger, and to see them betray him like that... 

...

After being cast into the void, and not being able to get out. He became Overwhelmed by the feeling of betrayal, Y/N immediately fell prey to the demonic energy of the void that emanated around him. His emotions evolved into fear and fury and a storm of violent emotion takes hold. Y/N begins to panic when he sees this manifestation of dark energy swarming around him but regains composure as to not let it corrupt him.

Y/N used all of his powers in hope to sedate the dark energy but it only got stronger. His last resort was to seek help from the True Goddess, Ishmael.

"My goddess... Please help me."

She didn't answer. However, Y/N didn't lose faith, he believed that the goddess will help him, and so, he kept on praying for eons, hoping she would help him...

But she never answered

After eons of not responding, Y/N falls into deep despair and his dark emotions feed the Seed of Chaos. The power of the Goddess starts to become corrupted, and his body, which exists solely to worship the true goddess, breaks down. Y/N is now wrought with doubt. And from his doubt a new form emerges...

Y/N carries on with praying and started using his powers, so she can hopefully hear him, but as he continues to use his power, the chaos and the corruption further corrodes his body. Traces of Chaos also emerge and become painfully obvious. He continues to suffer through the agony but only to pray to the goddess.

However...

After millions of years, she still didn't help him... As if the feeling of betrayal from his brothers wasn't enough, he became heartbroken, and filled with rage.

And that... is when he made a grave mistake.

He abandoned his faith.

Millions of eyes appeared all around him, filled with unimaginable powers. His body starts to get corrupted by the void, Eyes started appearing on his body aswell.

 His body starts to get corrupted by the void, Eyes started appearing on his body aswell

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.