The sacrifice

5 weeks later....

Me and Matt still aren't a thing :( but that's okay.
Today is the "sacrifice"
Elena is very worried
Stefan is too
As am I and dad.
all of a sudden Damon got a great idea...
"You can still live!" he shouted to Elena
"How?" we all said in union
"I can feed you my blood, and when klaus kills you, you wake up a vampire!" he said all happy.
"I don't want to be a vampire. If I'm a vampire I can't have a family." She said upset
"I don't care, I can't live without you Elena." he said
And before Elena could run, his wrist was bitten and in her mouth.
"How could you Damon?!" she yelled obviously mad.
"I'm sorry!" he said upset that she was mad, it was obvious that he loved her and wanted her.
"Screw you!" she said

All of a sudden she ran outside and then I saw klaus in the driveway. Me and Stefan ran out side.
"I've come for Elena!" he shouted
"You can't have her!" I yelled
"I gave you guys 5 whole weeks to say your goodbyes, now If you don't give me Elena I will kill Joanna!" he said waiting for Elena's response.
"Please! Don't touch her, I'll go with you!" she said giving herself up for me.
"No Elena!" I said, but I was too late he had her in her grip.
"Meet me at the lake!" he said

When we got to the lake I saw Elena's Aunt Jenna is a ring of fire, and I saw Elena in another.
"Why do you have Jenna?" I asked Klaus
"We need somebody very close to her to die!" he said deviously.
"Noooo!" I said

But I was again too late he had his wrist bitten and shoved it in her mouth, then he have her a cup to drink out of and it was filled with human blood, I could smell it.
Jenna took a sip of it and all of a sudden he took a stake out of his pocket and stabbed it into Jenna's heart.

"Oh my god!" I yelled
"Noooo, please, whyyyy?" I heard Elena scream/cry.
"I'm sorry Elena, but it had to happen." he said
"Bastard!" I yelled

All of a sudden a witch appeared and let the ring of fire drop so Klaus could get in.
"I'm sorry Elena but I have to kill you." he said
all of a sudden I got so mad that I ripped the witches head off! And then some man jumped out of the bushes, I think Klaus' brother and jumped on klaus knocking him over.
"You promised me you would take me to see our family!" he yelled and took his hand and reached inside of klaus and Klaus yelled
"Stop! if you let me go, I will take you to them I PROMISE!"
"Okay." the man said
By that time me, Elena, Stefan, Damon and Matt were in the parking lot and we split up
Me, Elena, and Matt in his pick up truck and Stefan and Damon in another truck.
We started driving and we were on Wickery bridge.
All of a sudden we see a person that looked like Rebekah on Wickery bridge right in our path and Matt swerved the truck and it started falling in the lake.

I was fine since I'm a vampire, and Matt had the Gilbert ring on and if he died he would come back to life but I knew Elena had Damon's blood in her system but she didn't want to be a vampire. So I tried to take off my seatbelt but it locked
"Crap!" I thought to myself
They were both unconscious
I knew they both had died
I tried one more time to take off my seatbelt and it came undone and I grabbed them both and brought them to the top of the water.
Matt took a huge breath in and his eyes opened minutes later that is what happened to Elena and she knew what happened and she was really upset.

"Are you going to complete the transition?" I asked
"Yeah, god didn't make me a survivor for nothing" she said
"Yep" I said

Right now all I wanted to do was see Gabby.