Something

"I know, we have to do something about this!" I said
I really hated to see Stefan like this. I really couldn't face going to school today.
"I'm actually going to go home, call me." I said.
"K" she said back
I walked into the house and a saw Dad and he said
"How about you me and Stefan go to New Orleans? I can drive and I promise I won't let him bother you." and so I agreed and I went upstairs and packed a bag and we left the house and got in the car and started driving. Quickly I fell asleep.

I was woken up by my dad lightly shaking me. So I got up and looked at Stefan and we just stared at eachother.
"What do you want weirdo!?" I asked him.
"Nothing" he said back
"Good " I said back
That was weird. So we actually drove up to a bar and got out and we went in and started drinking. Then this very familiar man walked in and I think his name was Klaus Mikalson.
"Why hello there love" he said in a very charming voice. Then he turned to Stefan.
"Remember me?"
"No"
"We'll you should"
"We'll I don't "
"Why don't you come with me?"
"No"
So after Stefan said no Klaus grabbed me and ripped open my chest and grabbed my heart and I yelped in pain.
"One twist and you beautiful niece is dead, now you don't want her to die now do you?" he asked Stefan.
Stefan gulped in fear.
"Just let her go and I will go with you" Stefan said scared.
So Klaus took his hand out of my chest and his hand was bloody.
"We'll I see somebody got his humanity turned on again." I thought to myself.