Father and daughter relashionship.

"Joanna you look just like your mom" dad said.

"What did mom look like?" I asked.

"She was beautiful with gold blonde hair and stunning brown eyes and she was just perfect.

Stefan was looking through the newspaper and then all of a sudden he said "Animal Attack."

"Did you do this Joanna?" he asked me.

"What the hell you think that low of me, your an ass!" I said And I ran up to my room. Stefan followed me and he said "I didn't know I'm sorry if you took it wrong!" he said hugging me. Then dad walked in and said "actually I did it" I was shocked at what I heard. And all of a sudden he sped out of the room. And I followed. And so did Stefan. We ran and then we hit a wall and we realized that he jump up on the top of the building. When me and Stefan reached the top we saw Dad and Vicki Donavan (Matts sister) and I'm guessing that was the "animal attack victim from earlier". We stop there for a while. Then he started compelling Vicki saying "Joanna Salvatore is the vampire that attacked you." and then he threw Vicki to me and she screamed bloody murder! "no I didn't!" I said "I won't hurt you I promise" I yelled. And then I turned to Dad an said "Wow, I actually thought you wanted to be apart of my life" and he just smirked. And then he grabbed Vicki and compelled her that it was a wolf attack. And then sped away. I turned to Stefan and jumped in his arms and just cried. "My own dad hates me!" I cried.