Me and Gabbys story

Me and Gabby have been best friends since the 1870's we met when we were 8 years old.
When we turned 14 we met these boys Nick Horan and Mason Styles. 1 year later me and Mason were dating and Gabby and Nick were dating, we were both in love.
One day they broke our hearts on the same day. Damon and Stefan were still dating her and she lived at the boarding house and I was very upset and Katherine could see it. She asked me what happened and I told her. The next day they disappeared from Mystic Falls and I didn't know why. Now I know why, Katherine must have compelled them to both leave Mystic Falls and never come back.

Then the next year me and Gabby were hanging out in the living room and all of a sudden, I heard a loud thump from upstairs so we ran up the stairs and I saw my grandfather Giuseppe was holding Katherine going down the stairs and she was unconscious, and chasing after them was Stefan.
"What happened? What is the matter with her?"I asked Grandfather.
"She is a monster." he said upset

Hours later I got the news that uncle Stefan was shot trying to save Katherine and I was devastated.
That night I was having trouble sleeping, and all of a sudden I saw Katherine walk into my room with another girl.

"What are you doing here?" I asked scared because I knew that she was a vampire.
"Stefan is alive, he had my blood in his system when he died so he woke up and has to complete the transition into a vampire. He is going to miss you, so I feel bad for making him become a vampire and living an eternal life so I am going to make you one too." she said.
And before I could run away she grabbed me, bit her arm and fed it to me and snapped my neck and everything went black.
I woke up and Katherine was there with the girl and she bit the girl and shoved her wrist in my mouth and I tasted the blood and I knew I was a vampire.
Also I knew I would never see Gabby again, and I was devastated.