Him!

"Dad?" I asked the dark haired man in front of me.

"Joanna?" he asked

"Is it really you?" I asked. I really hoped it was. I've been waiting for this day.

"Yes, it's really me." he said

"What are you doing here Damon?" Stefan asked unhappy.

"Just paying a visit to my baby bro and daughter, that I see is all grown up." he said.

"Are you still Ripper Stefan?" he asked.

"Not anymore" Stefan said annoyed.

Talking about this reminded me of when it was the first time I had seen Stefan since the 1800s

FLASHBACK TO THE 1920's

We were in New Orleans, Louisiana and we were at "CINDYS BAR." It was an old bar that we used to go to and I was a flapper girl and all the men were hitting on my and I would just play with there stupid mind. And above me I saw a man that was very familiar so I went up the stairs and I went up to the man to get a closer look and I realized he looked like my Uncle Stefan. I was flabbergasted. I went up to him and sat down in the booth he was in with a lady and another man. And Stefan turned to me and said "Excuse me what do you think your doing?" and I said "Steffie don't you remember me?" and he studied my face and turned to me and said "Are you by any chance Joanna?" And I said "Maybe" and he vampire sped over to me and picked me up and spun me around and he kissed my forehead and said "I missed you JoJo!" and I said "I missed you too Uncle Steffie!" and we sat down and then my uncle called a random women to come sit down and he drank from her wrist. And then a man came over and said "why is my wife over here?" and my uncle answered and said "sharing a drink with us" And then he compelled him to sit down and then he grabbed a pocket knife out of his pocket and cut the lady's wrist open and then poured some of her blood into a glass and forced the man to drink his wife's blood. And then I turned to the people he was originally sitting with and said "what are your names?" and the girl said Rebekah Michaelson and the man said Niklaus Michaelson.

End of flash back.