Chapter 24

When I woke up Harry was gone.

Beside me, where he should've been, was a note.

Meet me at the front entrance at 11 pm

-H

I glanced at the digital clock atop the hotels bed side table, it read 10:29.

As I sat up in bed it suddenly went off, now reading 10:30.

Harry must've set it for me.

I yawned, stretching out my arms before I reached over and turned it off.

As I did so I noticed a suit case directly next to the bed. The boys must've grabbed my clothes from the house when they went there to... clean up.

I opened it and picked up the first thing I saw, a black dress Harry had bought me that ended just above the knee.

I threw it on the bed and hurried into the shower, washing my hair as the memories from yesterday all came flooding in.

In the matter of two days I went from independent social outcast to Stockholm syndrome prisoner. Lovely.

My feelings were a mess, I know that I love Harry but I didn't forget all the things he put me through.

Then again to be fair I'm the reason I'm back, if I would've stayed calm and never shot that gun I could be free right now. Not that being free brought me that much happiness now that my entire public image has been destroyed.

I sighed stepping out of the shower.

I wonder what crazy shit will happen today.

____________

Harry was waiting at the entrance as promised, but he didn't notice me at first.

He was leaning against the front desk in his black jeans that looked worn out but I'm sure were brand new and cost more than anything I owned. He wore a white tee that outlined every line of his muscular upper body.

I was practically drooling.

"Hey", I said as I reached him.

He looked up as though taken by surprise and smiled, "good morning".

"good morning", I smile back.

His eyes scanned over my body, "We got a few hours of driving ahead of us", he put his hand on my lower back, "the car's waiting at the entrance".

"Where are we going ?"  I try to ignore the goosebumps climbing up my spine as his hand seemed to move closer and closer to my butt.

"Oh you know, same old", he says casually as we walk to the car, "just one of my drug houses".

_____

The drive seemed to last forever.

We drove past countless fields, some covered in trees others covered in cows and horses. For the most part it seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere.

"So where's this house of yours ?" I ask, breaking the silence we had been in for the past 30 minutes.

"It's an old 2 acre home somewhere in Virginia", he replies, "this ones different from the other ones you've been to".

"How so?"

"Well", he smirks knowingly, "you'll just have to wait and see".

And he was right ab the wait. It seemed that with each new field we passed my eyes felt heavier and heavier, until finally I fell asleep.