The Visit

Later that night, around 3 in the morning, I was just up thinking in my bed with my arms across my head and my legs spread. I was cozy and I doze off for a couple minutes. I woke back up and just kept thinking about that situation. Over in over again. Thinking to myself Alex better not do anything. In suddenly I fell back to sleep. The next morning I wake up around 7:38 just staring at the ceiling. I was about to go right back to sleep but instantly I heard a loud noise that hurted my ear. Jasmine came in the room yelling "Get up! Get up! I was thinking what happen now. Jazzy calm down as I hold her arms because she was moving everywhere. I put on my shoes and then heard a gun shot. I quickly grab jazzy and duck down until I didn't hear no more. " Are the both of you okay ?" My mom ran to see what just happen. "Yeah mom we cool". Me and my sis had got up from the floor. Jazzy went with mommy to lay in her room. Me on the other hand was anxious. Something told me to look out the window. In so, I did!  I see this one guy putting mommy tires out. Oh no! What's going on I said to myself. He look back at this window I was staring at. I quickly lean back so he couldn't see me. I couldn't believe it. They're going too far now. The situation wasn't that deep. "Stephanie come here" momma was saying. I goes in momma room to see what she wanted. Yes mom! " What you doing "? Nothing mom! I knew if I would of told her she would of went outside and its too risky. So I kept my mouth shut and walk out slowly. I hurry and went back in the room in look out the window. He was gone! I grab my jacket and put it on and walk my way towards the door. I went outside  in went towards momma car. They flatten all the tires and wrote on our driveway that says G&G Boys after you. My heart start beating even faster and I ran back in the house and lock the door. I scream Mom! Mom! Mom! Until she finally came out the room. " What's wrong Stephanie"? They after us.. Mom they are after us.