Targeted

"This ice cream so good"! I know right as we were walking down the street. We seen a bunch of wannabe thugs standing posted at the corner. Jazzy let's go through the alley way I suggested. " Yes let's go & cut the alley way" as she still looking at them thugs. Stop looking at them I said. I don't want them to chase after us, I chuckled. "Naw, Steph something about to go down". What you mean? " They up to something " as she grab me and walk quickly. As we approach our house my mother came out the side door. "What the both of you doing taking the alley way"? We seen them thugs posted at the corner and we didn't want to walk that way, I exclaimed! " Oh okay" as she open the back gate for us. As soon as moms close the gate we seen someone running down the alley way. The guy had seen us standing in our backyard chatting and soon had ran up towards our gate. What this nigga up to I said to myself. He came towards our gate saying "Open the gate"! " Open the gate he yelled out"! My mom back us up and told us to go in the house. Me and Jasmine didn't move a muscle. We stay right here with our momma. The guy had started to climb our gate. My momma yelled "Get in the house now". I didn't want to leave my momma but the way her voice was set up, I had to obey her. Me and Jazzy went in the house. I was thinking to myself I know momma have a pistol in here somewhere. Jasmine was panicking. " Where is everyone? We need em Stephanie"! I know we do but we have to look for something and go right back outside to help momma. While we was looking for something to hit the guy with. Momma was outside with this man. "I need you to get out of my backyard". The guy had taken out a gun and pointed at my momma. "You don't wanna do this" my momma said in a calm voice. Me on the other hand pushing clothes out the way, looking in the closet, looking in the dresser. Bingo! I found the pistol! "What you doing with that pistol?" Jasmine said. He might hurt mommy. *Mom screams* Hurry grab something she need our help! Out of all things jazzy grab a pot. You really just grab that? "What! It's something she yelled". We hurry and went back outside. He still pointed the gun at my momma. "Mommy" my sister said out loud. I looked at the gun I just got from the dresser and pointed it up towards him. "Stephanie put that gun down" momma scream. At that moment it seem like everything was aired out, like I just was focused on pulling the trigger. Suddenly I black out.