The New Kid On The Block

That following week we move to the far west side of town. Momma found a nice town home. I was excited to get away from all the stuff we been going through for the past couple of weeks... I was just glad it was over. As I put things into our new home, I seen a guy walking and staring me down. He cross the streets and he was coming close to my home. As he approached me he smile ..."Hey, what's your name?" My name is Stephanie! "That's cool, my name is Dreon but you can call me Dre." Okay... I said softly as I chuckle a lil bit. "Maybe one day we should walk the park." Umm well we'll see.. I just have a lot to do ya know ... Settle in and get the feel of the environment. "Yeah it's cool over here.. No drama... No fighting or nun." That's good to hear as I try to unpack my stuff from the van. "So where you come  from he ask with that bright smile." I came from lentwood. His smile slowly went down to that stale face.
Uh.. Is there something wrong I ask! "Nah, baby girl you good but I have to get back to the crib. I talk to you later. Okay as I looked at him and he went back to his house that was five houses down. "Girl, who was that?" His name is Dreon but he told me to call him Dre. "Well isn't he a cutie, Jasmine chuckle!" Yeah I smile, he's alright. As I finish getting all my clothes from the van.
A couple hours passed and we finally just settle in. It's very peaceful I said to my mom. " Yes, it is, darling." Alex came into the house. "Wassuh Wassuh everybody!" "Son, you need to get settle in, mom said. "Okay, Ma!" I went up to my room and laid on my bed and slowly fell asleep.