Glass Shattered

I quickly went down the stair because I heard something break. My sister's coming down the hallway screaming. I said Jasmine what happen. "I don't know but they broke our Glass door". Mom come down the stairs and said what happen. "They broke our glass door me and jazzy both said at the same time. "Look, the both of you go up to your room now!" Without hesitation we both went because our momma was furious. So we both went up to my room and left the door crack just a little. I heard mom calling the police saying to come please we have a problem. 15 minutes later we still in the room. I wonder who did this Jasmine said. I really don't jazzy as I said in a low voice. Phone rings... Beep Beep Beep... " Stephanie are you going to get it?" I was in my own lil word until Jasmine Scream my name. Woah.. my fault I'm sorry so I rush to get my phone and it was Alex so I immediately answer saying where you at? "Ay sis where mom at? " So you just going to ignore what I ask you... now where are you? "Stephanie put mom on the phone." So I went down stairs to give Mom the phone. It's Alex I said. "Son, where are you?" So as they talk I'm just standing there then I went to the window and the police finally shows up. It's about time I said. Mom, the police is here. "Alex, I call you back", then she hang up the phone. The police knocks on the door and I open it.