Chapter 6

Here is another chapter for my lovely readers

I am very happy my story got to 1,79k reads it may not be alot for some of you but it is to me so thank you to everyone that read my story and sorry for the cringy grammer.

//##//##//

I woke up in the morning with a huge smile on my face thinking about my date tonight. I am super excited but also super nervous. I how bad my last date went. Those people just made a joke out of me and I fell for it.

It was in highschool, the popular hot guy asked me out and I one of the thousands of girls that was crushing on him said yes. I was over the moon, I was a nerd at that time so it was unexpected of him but I payed no mind to it and I got the biggest shock and embarrassment of my life.

I got dressed up in my best dress, I put some makeup and I never ever used to put so it was a big thing for me. We went to a small but famous diner that most of the seniors used to hang out at. Mostly the 'popular crowd ' I was a junior at that time.

Anyways we went to the dinner and a young and beautiful waitress came to get our order she flirted with Jason and he flirted back with her and I felt off about the date then but I still stayed because he was my crush and I just ignored it. We ordered our food and halfway through the meal he got up and said he wanted to use the bathroom.

He took really long I even finished my meal while waiting, he came back and had lipstick stains on his shirt and neck and around his lips. I felt someone came beside me and I looked before I could see who it was I felt liquid in my hair and I realised water was thrown on my head. When that stopped I seen who it was the popular girl ' Chloe Messer ' she was a typical blond with blue eyes, no offense to people with similar appearances. She was a real bitch. She and Jason were together and they broke up a while back. So that was probably why she did that I thought.

"Bitch did you really think that Jason would go after a whore like you!?" She said while glaring at me. I looked at Jason he was just smirking, then started laughing. He got up and walked to Chloe and kissed her right in front of me. I looked away just then I felt tears falling from my eyes. I got up and slapped Jason and ran out of the diner.

Thank God it was the last school, I went to school and got teased and bullied the whole week by everyone even the Sophomores which was bad so I decided to change my school.

//#/#/#//

Anyways I got ready for work and went to work. I got to work did the usual routine where I ignore Mr. Valentino give him his schedule and then do my work.

Before I could start my work I called Derek and told him about the date he was excited about it and told me he would be there later to listen all about the date I agreed. Then I called Melissa and told her I had a date and she asked her to help me get ready later that day. She agreed and before I could thank her I heard a someone clearing their throught I looked up and seen Mr. Valentino. I told Melissa that I will call her later and cut the call quickly.

"Miss Grey I don't pay you to talk on the phone with your friends, you have work yet you are phoning in your work time." He looked pissed. " Sorry sir it won't happen again." I said. "It better not happen again."

" Sir, any reason you're here?." I asked. " Oh yes, you forgot to take this file from my office." He said "Oh, sorry, but why did you have to come give it you could have asked me to get it, sir?" I asked. " Well I tried to get hold of you on the intercom and we'll I got no reply so I came to give it to you myself, simple." He said looking abit angry. I was embarrassed after he said that.