Chapter 14

-Beginning of forgotten memory-

"My lady, would you like to have this dance with me?" I heard and looked up to see Luca holding his hand out for me. "I would love to my dear sir," I muttered and took his hand and we walked toward the gold and black dance floor. It was so beautiful I was in awe.

We danced for a while and my favorite song came on. It was by The Weeknd and Ariana Grande, love me harder, I didn't just like it because she shared the same name as me, I liked it because it was a beautiful song. "Luca I love this song!" I shouted in excitement and he just gave me the most beautiful smile in return, showing his adorable dimples, I wanted to kiss them and him.

We danced for a while more, swaying to the beat of the song, feeling different types of emotions, feeling everything we felt for each other ten times more than usual. There is just certain songs that make you feel emotions that would you would never feel on a normal day.

We danced for a few more songs and when the last song came to an end, I asked him to excuse me and went to freshen up and touch up on my makeup and hair.

As soon as I left the restroom, I spotted Luca waiting beside the entrance of it. "To what do I owe the pleasure of being in your company?" He just grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony area, it was quite small and could only fit a few people.

He backed me up against the brick wall that was across from the balcony and held either side of my cheeks gently, and smashed his lips against mine, giving me a gentle kiss, which became more passionate as we went on.

It seemed as if he was pouring out all his emotions into the kiss as if he was trying to tell me something by kissing me in such a way. I kissed him back with equal fervor, also trying to tell him how I feel about him in that simple kiss.

We pulled away from each other after a while and gazed at into each other's eyes for a few seconds, he had an unknown emotion on his face and I knew on my face was adoration for the man that stood before me.

I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together once again, vehemently kissing him, showing him how intense my feelings for him were. He pulled me closer and started running his hands down and all over my back, I liked it a lot.

Eventually, we pulled away, his lips were swollen and mine probably looked the same, I knew for sure my red lipstick was messed up all around my lips and I was over the moon.

"Wow!" Luca just muttered incredulously, not believing I had such emotions to give. I couldn't believe it either, that he felt the same way about me.

-End of memory-

I pulled away from the kiss, my eyes widening as I did that. I felt betrayed, he treated my like trash at work knowing that we felt something for each other before, something that could have meant a lot to me. It seemed like a whole lot of emotions was involved in the past. And it did mean a lot because it was a forgotten memory that I just remembered, it was everything for me.

"How could you do this to me, Luca, just when I trusted you enough to let you kiss me!" I shouted and pushed against his chest, he didn't even move an inch. "How could you not tell me that we didn't just know each other in the past, but we felt some sort of emotions for each other, that we might have been in a relationship!"

As I shouted at him and that was when realization dawned upon him. "Let me leave please, I need some time away from you!" I shouted to him. "Especially since I was treated like a piece of shit!" He just took a step back and let me leave. As soon as he did that, I bolted from there.

I ran in the direction that we came from, holding my dress up in the process. Like another cinderella, like the clock just struck midnight and what was worse was that I was dressed exactly like her, the dress, the shoes. This was not how I planned my night at all.

Why did I choose to go with this look. It must be cursed. I just wanted it to be a magical night. I am not Cinderella and I will never be her. This is not a fairytale and my prince charming doesn't exist. Luckily what I wore for the previous 'party' was not in any way close to what I wore currently.

I ran and ran until I was out of breath and very far away from Luca. He was the last person I needed to see after what I remembered. After what he did to me all this time I worked for him, knowing that I knew him before and not bothering to tell me about it.

I eventually got to quiet place, away from everyone and everything. It seemed as if it was a park of some sorts. I sat in a corner and cried my eyes out until I could cry no more. Eventually I walked to a main road and hailed a cab home.

When I got home the first thing I did was take my makeup off, after I most likely looked like a zombie with all that crying I did that night. I got out of the dress and put on an oversized shirt and shorts and went straight to bed, not bothering with anything else.

I didn't want to see anyone for the next few days. I locked myself up in my room and didn't take anyone's calls and didn't answer the door. Adrianna was only allowed in. She knocked on my door, checking to see if I'm alive, but I just ignored her. When she left the apartment I would go out to have something to eat.

I had no energy or interest in doing anything but lazing around. I even neglected my looks. I stayed in pajamas everyday and combed my hair when I felt like it.

I later realized that it was the worst thing I could do, especially because a stupid man, and so I got up, got dressed and decided to go have a nice dinner on my own. After a week of moping around.

I put on my best dress and decided to spoil myself at an upclass restaurant called 'The Black's Chamber". It was about half an hour away from my apartment. So I hired an uber and got there nicely, remembering to book a table for one.

When I got there I took a deep breath in and got out of the car. I eyed the building for a few minutes and then went inside. As I entered I was stopped by a waitress, I told her about my reservation and she called someone to seat me.

As I was being escorted to my seat I spotted Luca and some beautiful woman seated and chatting nicely. I looked away and continued walking. I was seated in a corner and was handed a menu. I looked up and caught Luca's eyes on me and froze.

//##//##//

I hope u enjoyed this chapter.

I was threatened so I had to update.

Just kidding maybe

Follow me on Wattpad

Vote and comment on my chapters, please.

Until I update again!

'Ciao la mia Bella letter

✌✌✌