Chapter 5

Here I am with an update. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I can assure you it is better than the last chapter.

//##//##//

The next day I went to work a little earlier than usual just so I could avoid Mr. Valentino. I got his usual morning coffee and I left it in his office. I than wrote a note telling him to email me all the work that I should do that day and I shall email him back his schedule for the day. It went like that for the next week. The next week on the Thursday it was a bit different than usual. But similar we did the usual email thing.

A few minutes after eight I got an email of the work that I should do that day and I than set his schedule and emailed it back to him.

I did all the work that I had for that day by the time I was done it was almost time for his first meeting of the day. I quickly set the conference room up with a bottle of water at each place, the important documents that each person needs for the meeting and some snacks at the table for whoever wants.

When I was done with that I remembered that I had to remind Mr Valentino of his meeting that was taking place in a few minutes. I went to the elevator and I waited for it to arrive to my floor. Once it got to my floor there was a friendly young gentleman in the elevator he greeted "Good morning!" In a cheerful voice and I replied with " Morning, how are you?" We spoke and he said he was going to a floor below me, he also said that his name was James O'Brian, he asked for mines and I told him. We spoke until the elevator reached his floor and he got off saying he would see me soon. I laughed and agreed with him and waved a goodbye.

I than reached my floor and put my serious assistant face on and went to Mr. Valentino's office to tell him about the meeting. I knocked on his door and heard a, "Come in" I'll never enter again without hearing that come in.

I entered and said, "Good morning Mr Valentino, it is time for the meeting with Mr. Anthony Michaelson. I am just here to inform you about it incase you have forgotten." And he is back to his bullshit ways beacause he replied very rudely, " Yeah whatever, I'll be there soon, you can just go."

I just walked out of his office went to the elevator and went straight to the conference room. Before I entered I remembered that I had to wait for him so I waited at the door for him. After waiting for a few minutes someone familiar approached I recognized him as the man I met earlier, 'James', the friendly man. "Arianna we meet again!" Wow someone's excited to meet me. And then you get me the awkward person, "Oh hey!, James right?" Silly me. "What are you doing up here?" Maybe he is also joining the meeting.

"Oh, I'm just here for the meeti-" before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by none other than 'Mr.Valentino'. "Mr. O'Brian, I do not pay you to sit here and chat, unless you don't want your job anymore, I don't mind firing you actually I would be glad to fire you as you like to slack off!", He was curious for some reason. " Bu-" James was again cut off. "No buts!, Get back to work!" Wow that's harsh.

He than looked at me "You too Miss Grey, I am extremely disappointed in you, I expected better from you as you are my personally assistant!" Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I just rolled my eyes and said in a sickenly sweet voice and a sarcastic smile, "Sir, I was waiting for you." I just shrugged my shoulders.

He walked in and I entered after him. He took his seat at the head of the table me being his assistant I had to sit next the right side of him. We then started the meeting and I took notes as it went on. Mr. Michaelson was very impressed by the meeting and agreed with the terms and signed the contract.