Teaser 1

"I had my first kiss here; this exact tree." Harry said with his arm wrapped around the smooth, bare trunk as he looked at it adoringly.

"You brought people here?" I asked offended. He just blinked at me stupidly. "I thought this was special, that this was ours and you were snogging girls!"

"No! It's not like that! It was only her and this other one, that's it." The soft wind brushed his hair and he quickly flipped it out of his face as he walked towards me rushing to explain. "The second girl was older and...I wanted her to think I was thoughtful, mature or whatever; I was only in like year seven."

"I've never brought anyone here," I said avoiding his pleading gaze, "or kissed them for that matter."

I didn't know what to think of this. I guess it was stupid of me to think that through all these years he hasn't brought one person to see. But I guess he's not a depressed loser like me so...

"Do you want to?" he asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"I'll kiss you. C'mere."

"Uuuh..."

He puts one hand on my waist and wraps the other around the back of my neck, his fingertips are smooth and cold. Before I can think it through he puts his mouth on mine. For a second I just sit there, his hot breath from his nose fanning across my face, but then I remember the videos I looked up online and kiss back. His lips are soft, and a little damp from licking them in the cold, as they lock with mine. Harry pulls his body closer and I embrace his warmth. "Open your mouth." he whipered huskily against my lips and I obeyed. When he slides his tongue in at first it's wierd. I've never kissed a boy like this before. Then I mimick his actions and it's kind of...nice. He tastes like coffee.

After that I lose myself and I don't know how long we were there until he pulls away with a stupid boyish grin on his face and leans in for one last little brush.

"Well that was nice wasn't it?" I am still catching my breath as he looks down at me. "Now it is special, between us."

A/N: A little teaser! What did you think? I know it's a little wierd since you don't know our girl Emory yet but that was sweet wasn't it? This little spot that they share is the place where Harry said he had his first kiss in This Is Us. I think I'm going to do one other teaser before the first chapter so bear with me!