Chapter 7 - Rasberries

Chapter 7

"Get your fucking hands off her." Park says deathly calm.

I break the kiss and sit up my neck snapping to the doorway to find him standing there with his hands balled up into fists. I stare at him for a minute silently but his eyes are on Harry. If looks could kill...

"Get up."

As soon as I slide off of him Harry jumps up and stands beside me with his hand on my back.

"Look, Park, I didn't touch her in any way—" Harry started to explain but was cut off.

"Shut up." Park interrupted, "Your dick says otherwise you little fucker. You're lucky I don't—"

"Stop it!" I yell to keep Park from saying something really bad. Harry's hand already went down to his pants upon the boner comment, right now he's just embarrassed; I don't want him angry. "Who gives a shit what we were doing you have no right to be coming to my room and calling people names!"

"No! I do!" He shouts back then gently moves me out the way to get to Harry. "I swear to God, if I find you with her again I'll chop off your balls and shove 'em up your ass!" He gets real close in his face now looking about to explode. "Get out of my house. I don't want to see you here ever again."

Harry just nods silently and leaves. I stand there in shock with my mouth hanging open stupidly. What just happened did not happen. Everybody's just playing a trick on me; Harry did not just walk out of this door. I hear the front door slam proving me wrong.

"What. THE FUCK! Did you just do?" I scream at my brother shoving him in the chest.

Taken aback he just blinks for a second before firing back, "What do you think you're doing letting an older guy put his hands on you? You're not even legal!"

"I'm seventeen; I can take care of myself! Who I snog is my business. You have no place coming in here and threatening people!"

"You don't even know him! You just got booted out of uni and now you think you're what? Some badass rebel or something, going out getting drunk and rubbing up against some bloke who didn't even talk to you until now?"

"I don't care how you see it! All I know is that he makes me feel better!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I pause catching my breath and Park stays silent allowing me to finish. "He makes me feel good about myself when everyone else isn't. I'm so happy when I'm around him I forget about everything else that's shitty in my life and I need it so badly. I need him so badly. He gives me something no one else can and I'm not gonna let you take that away from me."

He just looks at me for a moment then shakes his head as if he can't believe what I just said.

"This is bullshit." He mutter under his breath.

"Fuck you." I spit.

As soon as the words leave my mouth the front door once again slams shut.

"We're home!" my dad calls from downstairs.

Park just looks at me then leaves me standing there tears streaming down my face that I didn't notice until now.

Drained I turn off my music that was still playing and the small lamp beside my bed before climbing under the covers. I lay there just thinking as they whisper amongst themselves downstairs. I feel so numb and helpless like all the wind was knocked out of me in those quick and explosive few minutes. I need to sleep. I just want it all to go away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the events of last night I still have to head to Sandy's for training at half five in the morning. I turned off the alarm on my phone grateful for my somewhat early bedtime and the little message waiting for me.