FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

He grinned like a fool, "Wait until we go to Costa Rica. It's gon' be epic ! " 

I chuckled, "Yeah, I can't wait to go there, plus there are a lot to do, I already looked on internet." 

"Yeah and I'm gonna see ya in a bikini. It's been awhile." What he said made me feel a bit uncomfortable. A bikini ? I wasn't going to wear this before a long time. I was learning to love myself again, I wasn't ready to be half naked on a beach. It wasn't for me, just yet. 

"I don't think I'll in a bikini before one or two years or even more, to be honest. I...I...my body still has a lot of bruises, it's not pretty. And I don't want people to look at me in a certain way and the men to undress me with their eyes. It'll be like...being raped again." I confessed avoiding eye contact with him. 

He sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap, "Ya are beautiful...so...of course niggas gon' watch...but I won't let them touch ya. I'm not forcing ya to put on a bikini if ya are not comfortable with your body just yet, but I just want ya to know to not worry when ya're with me. And even when ya're not with me. I know the world we're living in can be tough, but everybody out there is not born to hurt ya." He said trying to reassure me.

I nodded my head, "I know, but it's going to be hard to act like before for certain things."

"Ya have my support no matter what."

I caressed his cheek softly, leaned in slowly and placed my lips on his. Every time we kissed, it was making me feel some type of way. It was like it was sending electricity through my body with his lips and the touch with his hands on my waist was warming my body. And when our tongues got in contact, I suddenly felt like I was about to explode inside. I didn't know exactly what he was doing to me, but I loved it. Well, until he placed his hand on my thigh. I wasn't expecting that, what caused me to immediately stopped the kiss. 

"Uh...sorry. I didn't m-"

"No, no, it's okay. I...I was just a bit surprised. I didn't know you were about to do this." I crossed my legs, because something that didn't happen between them since three years was occuring right now. My breath instantly started speeding. 

"Are ya sure ? " He asked seeming concerned. 

I nodded my head and brought him closer to me to continue the intense and passionate kiss we started. I missed this so much. When we were officially together, we used to have makeout sessions all the time. And that was often leading to something else. I was feeling THAT connection again. 

Am I wrong for that ? 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ One Week Later ]

"So...How was New York ? " Cha asked as she was cooking the lunch. 

I smiled blushing a bit, "It was wonderful." 

She raised her eyebrow smirking, "Did yall...? "