Chapter 106 - New City, New Place

Start from the beginning

Moving my lips with his he tilts my head to the side, easily deepening the kiss with sliding his tongue with mine. With a few more soft kisses, we pull apart and he kisses my nose earning me to crinkle it as I move my eyes quickly between his "You ready to have me around all the time?"

Stiles' chest shakes under me in his silent chuckle as he places his hands on my hips again "Adds, literally nothing could sound like a better time than to have you all to myself all the time."

I lean forward and press my lips to his once more before he makes a noise and tilts his head to the side "So you said you loved me first resulting in taking the next step in our relationship starting, and now you asked me to move in with you– you do realize it is MY turn for the next big event of our lives."

I snort and run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck as I quip "Deciding when we get a puppy?"

Stiles playfully narrows his eyes at me and states quickly like he's already had everything planned "We shall get a puppy in a few years when we get our house and a proper yard for the rascal but that wasn't the event I was talking about."

I make a face like I'm seriously trying to figure out what he's getting at, earning him to throw me a look that he sees right through my attempt at being obtuse and I drawl "Ooooh– that big event."

He playfully rolls his eyes, digging his fingers into my skin where my hip meets my thigh "Yeah, I'm calling dibs, McCall."

I smirk and lean forward, kissing his jaw up to the shell of his ear and feeling him shiver under me as I barely whisper "Well I make no promises, Stilinski– I know what I want."

⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇

Surprisingly the apartment hunt didn't take too long since a lady we work with at the bureau overheard us talking at the office and offered to sublet her condo to us since she's moving to New York.

She was dreading having to sell the space since it's in a coveted neighborhood and apparently gorgeous with not only the recently remodeled inside but also the city views, so she views this as more of a win for her– however we all know we're lucking out as well.

We've officially become one of those annoying couples who were handed a fucking steal of an apartment that we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for and is ours until we save up our down payment for a house– however after all of the shit we have been through, I'm welcoming this perfect timing with wide open arms.

Our new two bed, two bath condo is on the corner of the sixteenth floor so inside has loads of windows with both city and bridge views– basically night time is my favorite with the gorgeous city lights. The floor plan is open and the kitchen is an absolute dream with an island and everything.

There's a balcony patio space big enough for a table and chairs along with a BBQ and I'm counting down the days until we can enjoy a thunderstorm out there.

Moving in only took a few hours since neither of us had very many boxes and the place was already furnished.

I finish making the bed with the freshly cleaned sheets and comforter we bought yesterday and I head down the hall to head through the living room.

Once I come into view of the kitchen Stiles immediately chokes on his coffee, setting the cup down before placing both of his hands on the counter and dropping his head between his shoulders as he coughs through his body trying to save him.

I move my lips between my teeth and lean my hip against the edge of the island closest to him.

He calms his breathing and slaps a hand over his chest while he stands back up and once his coughs have subsided I smirk "You okay there?"

Moving his eyes over me in his unabashedly perusal, he clears his throat and nods once "Wrong pipe– whatcha doing?"

I shrug as I move past him and grab the coffee cup he unpacked and set aside for me, pouring some coffee in it as I answer the obvious "Getting some caffeine in me, why?"

Lifting his hand off his chest he makes a circle motion towards me as he quips "Just wasn't expecting to see so much of you when you walked out."

I look down to my shorts and light teal colored lace bralette, raising a brow at him when I question "Do you want me to change?"

Stiles scoffs as he exclaims "For the love of god woman, you just surprised me– no need to cover up."

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I smirk over the rim of my coffee cup before I take a sip and Stiles rolls his eyes "Stop being a smartass and bring your sexy little body over here."

Chuckling softly I set my coffee cup down beside his and move the few feet over towards him.

Once I'm standing in front of him he smiles brightly, grabbing my hips he places me on the island counter, stepping in between my legs while I wrap my arms behind his head.

His hands slide up from my waist, his fingers gliding over the skin of my back and shoulders instantly causing goosies to cover my arms as he rubs his nose along mine "The fact that you're here in a space that is all ours, free to walk around however we want– yeah I could definitely get used to that."

I smile towards him, humming my agreement as I connect our lips and murmur against them "It's nothing you haven't seen before," before I fully press my lips to his.

I hear him breathe in through his nose as he wraps his arms around me tighter and pulls me closer against his chest, moving his lips with mine.

He makes a noise in his throat before he kisses me a few times and pulls back to rest his forehead against mine "Adds, this is so different. The few weekends we got to ourselves was just a tiny glimpse of what living with you would be like. Here we call all the shots, we get to make this place our own and we don't even have to wear pants if we don't want to," I share a chuckle with him before his face changes to how serious he feels "This is the beginning step of my life with you Adds, of our life together. Seeing you and your smokin' hot body in what little you wear to bed is just a bonus."

"Well I don't wear this to bed..." I trail off, pushing his chest away from me so I can cross my arms over my front and grab the bottom hem of the bralette, pulling it up over my head in one sift motion.

Stiles widens his eyes, visibly swallowing hard as he stammers out "Oh I didn't mean you had to–"

I set my hands behind me on the counter of the island so I'm able to lean back slightly causing his hands to slide away from my back and land on my hips once more.

I lift my brows up once while I smirk at him "We call the shots right– our placeall to ourselves? So you have me topless on this island, Stilinski– what are you going to do about it?"

He seems to work through his speechless state and increases his hold on my hips as a cheeky smile lights up his entire face "Put off unpacking to cristen as many fucking rooms of our first place together as we can."