CHAPTER 1

Jungkook POV

I cant believe this is happened. I mean I've never snapping to him, but now days he is too clingy, and I don't like that. I know when you are in the relationship you have to do anything to make your love one feel happy and protected. And I did all of that, but he? What did he do? He just uugghh!!! Just go to your work place Jungkook, don't let this ruin your day.

Arriving at my workplace, I greet my co-workers and start doing my job. Soon enough the bell ring means that there is a customer come in. There are an old couple who want to take a picture together. In the middle of camerawork, one of my co-workers called me and gave me a letter.

"Hey Jungkook, there is a letter for you"

"From who?"

"Eumm I don't know, he seems familiar tho and he just said to give it to you"

"Ok then. Thanks Hyung."

"No worries. Anyway, you can go home after you done with the granny and her husband. I and my girl are going to visit her parents, so we have to close early"

"That's fine with me"

Going back to the elders, politely I ask them to go to stage again to continue the camerawork.

"Aigoo,, whats your name young man?" the husband ask me 

"ah him sorry to not introduce myself earlier grandpa, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." 

I smile taking his hand to shake it.

"my name is Park Yeon Ah and my husband here is Park Jae Im"

"ahh yes lovely to know both of you"

" I cant believe that I can find a young polite boy and work hard like you. As you know today's youth are snobby and act bratty think that they are the best but in fact they are just bothersome. They don't even know how hard their parents earn money. But look at you, can I take you home and would you like to be my grandson? " the granny eagerly ask me with full of hope In her eyes.

My jaw dropped after hearing what the granny said. I mean that's good opportunity right? I don't have anyone here. My mom never care about me. My dad? I don't even know where is he.

"is that ok? I mean I don't want to be a burden" I smile shyly fumbling on the hem of my shirt.

"of course no!! you will never be a burden to us. We will be so grateful if you willing to live with us. We don't have a child so you know how lonely our lives had been." this time the grandpa speak up.

"its ok dear, you don't have to agreed to us immediately, think about is okay. Just go to this address if you agree with this. Take your time". The granny give a business card with an Eagle picture in it.

"Yes granny, ill make sure to come to this address. Anyway your picture will be ready in two days or so. I will inform you if the picture ready."

"thankyou so much dear. Have a good day and see you soon"

"see you soon"

I escort them to the exit door and wave to them before going back to gather my things.

"Hyung im going! Have a nice trip with noona!" I yelled and close the door not even waiting for his answer  

________________________________________________________________________________

i'm back!!!! here darling the one i've promised you yesterday..

and yes i'm in good mood now,,because i'm waking up feeling freesh and good..

don't forget to vote and give me your opinion cs i don't want to kill you in your sleep ....

*nah, i'm kidding,,,i'm too soft to kill people...

so, see you when i have a good mood everyone !!!!!! 

byee!!!