You and Chika's second date

Chika was sitting at the small table in her bedroom and thinking about the first date she had went on with You. It had been exactly a week ago and hadn't been planned very well, but they had still made it a really fun day. Chika wanted to go on a second date, but this time she wanted to think ahead. She thought that the Aquarium would be a great place for a second date.  She grabbed her phone and asked You if she was free that day to go on a second date.

As soon as she pressed send, Chika began to wonder if maybe she was wanting to go on another date too soon. It had only been a week after all. She wasn't sure how often people normally went on dates. Maybe wanting to go on dates often would show You just how much Chika loved her. She hoped that was how You would see it, and not that Chika was just needy or really bored.

She got a reply, so she checked to see what it said. You said she was free and asked where Chika wanted to go. Chika told her the Aquarium and even planned what time they should meet there at. It wasn't like Chika to be so organized. You knew that, so she asked Chika if Riko had helped. Chika pouted when she read that message and told You she had planned everything out herself!

You then asked if she could come over. Apparently she had gotten matching outfits with different colored tops for them over the week that she wanted to ware for their second date, and she wanted to bring the outfits over (the outfits in the cover picture for this chapter). Chika said that was fine and then waited for You to arrive. About ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"That must be You-chan!" Chika said to herself and ran to the door. She ran too fast and couldn't stop herself in time, so she accidentally slammed into the door and fell. "Ow.." she mumbled and stood back up. Then she unlocked the door to see You with a worried expression. "What was that loud crash noise? Sounded like something slammed into the door." You asked. Chika chuckled guiltily "Ehehe... thats exactly what happened, and it was me.." she said.

"Are you ok Chika-chan? That must've hurt if it was you that hit the door so hard..." You asked. "I'm fine, see?" Chika said and did a little spin and a hop. Then Chika noticed that You was carrying a bag "Oh, right, the outfits! Come on inside You-chan!" Chika said and let You walk inside.

She walked to her room with You. Once they were in Chika's room, You got the clothes out of the bag and set them on Chika's table. She passed a pair of dark blue shorts and a light blue shirt over to Chika "Here, these are for you, Chika-chan". "Thanks!" Chika took the clothes and went to the bathroom to change into them. You had a matching outfit, but her shirt was yellow colored instead. Since Chika was in the bathroom, You just changed in Chika's room.

Soon they were both ready to go. It was around the time she had planned to leave the house, so they were right on schedule. They left the house and got on bikes, then road all the way to the Aquarium. Along the way, they talked about some of the highlights of their last date. Chika had thought about talking about some of the other Aqours members, but she knew You wanted their dates to just be about them.

They eventually arrived at the Aquarium and parked their bikes. Then they walked inside and Chika paid the entrance fee. You offered to pay for herself but Chika paid for both of them. She thought it would be nice to pay for them both since she had suggested they go to the Aquarium. She wanted to make the day special for You.

Once they paid, they got to walk around and look at all the sea creatures. There were tanks full of fish, sea horses, jellyfish, small sharks, crabs, penguins, and more! Chika saw a Sunfish in one of the tanks in front of her. She grabbed You's hand and ran over to the tank to get a better look. She giggled at how strange the sunfish looked. You giggled a little too. In that same tank, there were some hermit crabs, sea slugs, and sea stars. They both spend some time looking at all the creatures in the tank.

Then they went over to the jellyfish tanks "It's amazing how many different sizes they come in!Theres jellyfish about the size of my finger tips, and then theres jellyfish that are really big!" Chika said. "Yeah! Jellyfish are really cool!" You agreed. It was surprisingly fun to watch the jellyfish swim around. After a few minutes, they moved on and looked at some of the other tanks. They held hands the whole time.

There was a tank with an octopus inside of it. You saw it and brought Chika with her over to the tank. The octopus didn't move, it just stared at them. "It's not moving, but it's still cool to look at!" You said. Chika nodded. Then they got to the small penguins, which were moving around a lot. A few were on land, while the rest of them were swimming in the water in their enclosure. "So cute!" Chika said as she watched them waddle and swim around.

You thought the penguins were cute too, but she just silently watched them and smiled. After that, they went out to where a sea otter was. Chika remembered the last time they were there with everyone in Aqours, a few of them had gotten scared of the sea otter.

They checked out a few other places in the Aquarium, then they went to the gift shop. At the gift shop, Chika found a sunfish plushie and bought it. You bought a baby harp seal plushie. Chika checked the time on her phone and realized they needed to go. "You-chan, we have to leave now. I told my family I would be backs soon." Chika said and sounded a little disappointed. "It's ok, Chika-chan. We can go on another date soon. Maybe even next week." You reassured her.

Then they left the Aquarium and got on their bikes. Chika held the sunfish plushie between her arm and side. You saw what Chika did with the sunfish plushie and copied her, she put the seal plushie between her arm and side too. Then they road their bikes back to Chika's house.

"Thanks for going to the Aquarium with me today!" Chika said once they got to her house and got off their bikes. "Of course! Thanks for inviting me. This was a really fun second date." You replied. They hugged each other and then kissed for a few seconds. "I better get going now. See you later!" You said and left.

Chika waved and smiled as she watched You leave. She knew she definitely needed to plan another date for them soon!