14

I sat down on Denki's bed as he walked over to his closet. He dug through some of his clothes and pulled out some pajama bottoms and changed into them. He started walking towards me then turned and went back to his closet. He dug through some more of his clothes and pulled out a shirt that looked like it was a size to big for him. 

"I don't have any pants that will fit you, but this should be long enough to cover you." 

"Thanks." I smiled at him and he tossed me the shirt, I caught it and began pulling my shirt off. He leaned up against the frame of his closet as I pulled his shirt over my head.

"Thanks for coming."

"I don't see why I wouldn't Den. We haven't exactly had any alone time recently."

"Well, my parents should be asleep right now, so..." He walked closer to me and raised my chin higher to match his gaze, "that means they won't hear us." He pushed me over onto his bed and leaned over me. He planted his lips on mine as one of his hands tailed up my stomach, slowly lifting my shirt. I hadn't felt his touch in so long. This was him, Denki, the man I love.

Goosebumps started popping up all over my skin as he sent little shocks down my stomach. He reached down and pulled off my underwear. He returned to my shirt and lifted it over my head, tossing it to the ground. He quickly shifted us so that I was on top of him and he tore my bra off.

"That's better."

"You've gotten more confident in yourself, haven't you." I spoke as I took off his pants and underwear.

"I only played the dumb guy to keep my cover hidden from everyone else. Oh yeah, that reminds me. I don't think I've told you yet." He rolled me back over and hovered himself over my body. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I'm a fucking top." Before I could say anything he entered my body and began thrusting quickly. My whole body shivered in excitement. Every part of my body he touched became incredibly sensitive. He began thrusting faster and harder into me. Denki grabbed both my hands and held them above my head. I felt powerless in this moment. I was his and he wanted to prove it. 

A knot began forming in my stomach and  it was growing bigger with every passing second. He kept becoming stronger and I couldn't take it any longer. 

"De-Den! I'm gonna!"

"Just do it already!" I felt my whole body tense up and a moment later Denki's grip around my wrists became tighter. I opened my eyes and I could see him become tense and his movements slowed. He took himseld out of me and rolled off of the bed. He handed me his shirt that I was borrowing from him and then put his underwear and pants back on.'

"Could you hand me my underwear?"

"You don't need it."

"Huh? And why not?"

"Because I don't want you to. Let's go to sleep."

"Denki!"

"Shh, lay down." He walked over to me and layed down next to me. He embraced me in his arms and a minute later I could hear him softly snoring. I tried to squeeze myself closer to him and then closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered very quietly and fell asleep soundly next to the man that I loved.

I returned to the hideout at exactly 7AM in the morning. The next time I would see Denki would be the day we attack UA.