13

Bakugo's POV

I started jogging back to the dorm and I passed by some bushes. I could see someone turn the corner to our dorms so i tried to catch up to them. As they got to the door I had caught up with them.

"Yo! Sparky!"

"Hm? Oh, uh hey Bakugo."

"What are you doing out this late?"

"I just went out for a walk. Clear my head of some things."

"You worried about (Y/N) too?"

"Well yea. She left with no warning. I was her boyfriend."

"I know how you feel. She was my best friend. No, she still is."

"Hey, the teachers are trying to get her back. We need to trust them."

"Whatever Spark-ass." I walked inside and went straight to my room. I changed my clothes and got into bed. Looking at my phone I saw a text from my Dad.

Old Man

6:32 PM

Any word on where she is yet?

Me

9:03 PM

Everyone is still thinking she is with the league. Dad, i'm actually worried about her.

Old Man

9:06 PM

They will find her Katsuki. You will find her. Don't worry about it to much. Keep up all the good work son.

I put my on my bedside table and rolled over in the bed.  I just need to find you...

The next day I sat through the morning classes not really paying attention. The bell rang for lunch and as I was walking out of the classroom I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Aizawa and he motioned for me to go back into the classroom.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Not this time. I have a task for you."

"Huh? A task?"

"The other teachers and I think that Kaminari has made contact with (Y/N). We want you to keep an eye on him. Since you two were really close, we don't think it will raise his suspicions to much if you show you are worried about her." 

"Why do I gotta do it though?"

"When we find out where she is, you are coming with us."

"Huh? You're tellin me that I'll get the chance to kick the asses of those bastards that took her?"

"Well, yes. Technically. The whole class is gonna participate too."

"Fine, i'll do it. Am I reporting to you?"

"Yea, with anything you find out. Just let me know."

"Whatever." I walked through the door and down to the school cafeteria. I joined the rest of my classmates who were already halfway done eating. I looked over at Kaminari who was laughing and smiling with Tape Gun and Pink Cheeks. Could that be why he was out so late last night? He was actually just returning from a meet-up with (Y/N)?