9

"Hey babe, wake up! We gotta get to class!" I jolted up in my bed to see Denki getting my school uniform. "You over slept, we have 15 minutes to get to class."

I grabbed my uniform from him and quickly got dressed. I tied my hair up into a loose bun and grabbed my bag.

"You look beautiful." Denki grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "Come on let's go, we don't want to be late."

"Thanks Denki." We rushed to the main building and got to class. Denki immediately went to his seat and I walked to mine. When I sat down my phone buzzed. Taking it out of my pocket it read new message.

Unknown number

Meet me on the roof at Lunch. I have a message for you.

I closed my phone and put it back in my pocket.

Hour after hour, every morning class dragged on. Paying attention was difficult and I kept catching myself staring outside. The bell rang and everyone started to get up. Denki was rubbing the back of his head and giving Kirishima a cheesy smile.

Iida stood up and walked out the door. I stood up and walked past Denki.

"Hey Denki, I'm not feeling very good, I'm gonna go to Recovery Girl's office. Will you still get me some food though? I'll meet you in the cafeteria when I'm done."

"Sure babe! Anything you want in particular?"

"Just get me whatever you're eating."

I walked out of the room and headed upstairs to the roof. I walked to the ledge where Iida was standing.

"What's the message Iida?"

"Shigaraki wants you to drop out of school."

"What?"

"He wants you to move into the hideout with the rest of the villains while I stay here and keep an eye out on the school."

"I... when does he want this done?"

"Tonight. He says you can bring whatever you want. You will have your own room, but less is better."

"I will be out tonight." I turned around and walked quickly to the cafeteria. I sat down next to Denki and started eating, but... Iida was already sitting at the end of the table by the time I got down here. How did he do that?

I finished my food and Denki and I cleared our trays. We started walking back to class together. He held my hand so tightly...

Oh no, am I gonna have to break up with Denki? No, I can't... but I'm leaving tonight...

"Hey, is everything ok? You've been acting... off lately."

"Hm? Yea sorry, everything's fine. I've just got a lot on my mind." I stopped right outside the class door and Denki turned to face me. "Hey Den... I'm feeling sick. I'm gonna go to Recovery girl's to get checked out. Will you tell Aizawa?"

"Yea sure. Do you want me to walk you down there first?"

"I'll be ok." I kissed him on the cheek before letting go of his hand. "I love you... Denki..."

"I'll see you tonight." He gave me a big smile, then walked into the classroom, joining Sero and Mina.

No Denki... I don't think you will see me tonight...

Without hesitation I quickly ran to the dorms, making sure nobody saw me. I went to my room and began packing some of my things into a small backpack. I grabbed my hero suit out of its case and shoved it in the bag along with a couple shirts and pants. Before leaving I wrote a letter and left the envelope on my desk.

Taking out my phone, I texted the unknown number.

Me

Could you tell them I'm ready. I am in my room.

Unknown Number

Wait there. Kurogiri will be there in a moment.

Kurogiri? Oh, is that the warp guys name?

I turned towards the door getting ready to leave when a warp gate appeared in front of the door. A hand with staples reached through and a face followed it.

"Come with me (Y/N)." Lights started flashing and alarms started ringing. "Hurry, before we are caught." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me through and the gate was closed behind us. I entered a big dark room and looked around. I let go of Dabi's hand and took a few steps forward. Dabi and Kurogiri were the only two in the room with me. "The rest of the league are out running 'errands'. We won't see them for a couple days. I'll show you where you are staying."

I followed Dabi down a hallway and he opened a door. We both walked in and I looked around the room.

"Why are there two beds?"

"It's my room. This is the only room that could fit two people comfortably, so until we either loose a member, or move bases, we'll be sharing. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uh, no that's not a problem." He looked at me and smirked.

"That's the bathroom and you can have that half of the closet if you like. I'm leaving. You can come with if you want."

"Where are you going?"

"To turn some people to ash." He lifted his hand in front of my face and blue flames erupted from his hand.

"Um... ok... I'll uh, come with you."

Kaminari's P.O.V.

"Ah man, why is Aizawa's classes always the hardest!"

"Come on Kaminari, let's go another round!"

I stood up from the ground of the gym and walked back over to Sero, but was stopped by Aizawa's scarf.

"Kaminari, you said (Y/N) went to Recovery Girl's?"

"Uh, yes Aizawa!"

'Recovery Girl called and said she never arrived. What the?"

The alarms started ringing and lights flashed. Aizawa looked worried and I had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Aizawa?"

"Everyone! Quickly! To the dorms! Find (Y/N)!" We all followed Aizawa to the dorms and we rushed in. Aizawa and I went straight to her room while some people looked outside of the building and in the common areas. I slammed the door open, but she wasn't there. Aizawa walked forward to her desk and picked up an envelope. After one look, he handed it to me.

"It's for you, read it out loud." I took the envelope and opened it.

"Den... This is the end for us. I couldn't bring myself to say it to your face. I still love you, but please... don't follow me. Tell Uncle Yagi I will miss him. With love, (Y/N)." I looked back up to Aizawa and he stared blankly at me. "She's... gone?"

"She's joined the league Kaminari. We must get her back, and you have to help us."